#9

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock shown 12am sharp. The colourful fireworks was shining at the sky. Wendy eyes was sparkling liked a litle girl. She faster took out her phone and snap a few pictures. 

"It's beautiful" She murmured.

Suho carefully hold her hand. Wendy felt uncomfortable seeing many couples was having fun together here. They were not a loving married life. They were here to fun as a ...? Even she doesn't know how to describe their relationship.

"Thank you" She smiled 

"For what?" Suho asked while raising his eyesbrow in curious

"For treating me well now" She confessed "I know we are not in a good condition before. I am glad youre being a nice man to me"

"Thank you too" He grinned "For being a patiece girl towards my short temper. I am glad youre here to stay with me."

"It's feel good to have a brother to take care of me now" She grinned

"She claim me as her brother" He furrowed his eyesbrow, secretly though inside his mind "Not a husband?" 

"So, this is the feeling to have a younger sister" He faked his smile 

"I think he will against me when i claim him as a brother not a husband" Wendy mentally slapped her mind "It's not great. He never like you, Wendy"

"Myeon, lets taking pictures together" She clung her arm onto him. Suho refused because he didnt like to selfie.

"Oh cmon, myeon oppa. This is our first date." She grinned "Lets make this is as our memories"

Suho delighted to be that close with her face when she made faces at th camera. She even pinched his chubby cheek made his mood brighten up for level 100. He really happy.

 

"Wendy ah" Suho called her "Thank you"

"Thank you too"

She smiled awkwardly. She rushed towards her room. She sighed in relief. She slapped her face to make sure was she in reality or dream. She winced in pain and realized its really reality. Suho doesnt being a cold man to her. 

Suho, entered his room. He unlocked his screen. The memories at the river kept rewinding into his minds. It's really feel like a couple date. He glad Wendy was happy. He grateful they didnt have any arguement. The planned goes well as he expected.

He cant stop smiling as he looked throught the photos in his gallery. He look different than ever. He acknowledged a photo of the way he stared at her face. 

"So, this is how I look at her?' He curled a sincere smile "A lovely stare"

He changed his phone wallpaper with their selca. He hit a shower a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter