#49

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Attention] 2+++ words in this chapter! 

 

2 years later

The sunlight reached up straightly at the sky as the moment I went out from the house to go somewhere. Honestly, I got a called to go SM company today to discuss something. I pinched the numbers of password before getting inside. Luckily, there were no fans gathered around there in this times.

I bowed politely to all peoples who were passing by in my way as they did the same as mine. I my hair, fixing my clothes then knocked the door. As soon as I heard the voice from inside calling me, I curled a smile revealing myself.

"Hello, my sweetie talent songwriter," My close big brother who known as Jay was high fived excitedly with me.

I chuckled then my eyes met with the CEO's eyes. I quickly bowed mannerly greeting him in formal. I looked over my watch, biting my lips as I said "Am I late?ㅡ I'm sorry sajangnim," 

"You are in time as always, Wendy. You didnt disappoint me at all. It's just im excited to meet you again thats why I show myself early than the exact time," Mr Lee grinned fatherly as he nodded chuckling spill out from his mouth.

Everyone must be curioused why I am here now? I showed up as a songwriter not an idol. I just realized I've the special ability since that incident happened. It's changed all of me.

I was really glad because my father didnt push me to work in his company. I'm enjoyed to do what I had been dreaming since kid. At least, there were Minho and Hana continued our generation to control the Son Empire Company. I can sigh in relief because my father can accept all of this with open arms.

At first, he really mad when I told him that mom and me went to Hana's house. Then, his hatred feeling vanished as he heart softened when he carrying a tiny baby. That times, he being close with Minho and Hana. He even asked them to stay Seoul to help him ran the company.

Okay back to my life story, I was the type who like wrote songs based on true feeling and the songs got hit in the chart faster than I even imagined. I couldn't say anything except being so thankful at Mr Lee for giving another chance to prove myself that I'm also capable did everything in music.

I, Jay and Mr Lee sat on the sofa, discussed over my new lyrics. 

"Mr Lee, I think this song fit to be included into Red Velvet's debut album." I turned to him as I tapped my chin seriously. 

"Red Velvet need to show various types of music. This song different with the theme song which they had to work out the dance perfectly sync without having a bad breath," Jay interrupted, crossing his arm over chest.

"Thats why I asking you to come here," Mr Lee turned to me, flashed a wide smile "All of your masterpiece are totally miracle ㅡYour songs never such a disappoint as it turn up to be a great hit in this industry," He exlaimed happily

"Thank you Mr Lee," I couldn't help but to curl a wide smile as Jay nudged my arm playully flased a thumbs up.

"I know you since kid! I also claim you as my precious daughter. Its such a shame not to pick as one of our idols," He sighed in disappointed

"It's okay sajangnim,ㅡ it's a honour to be a worker of my dream company." I looked at him showing a sincere smiled to show I'm totally fine. It's the past, why should that issue got brought up again? At least I'm still in this company.

 

"Hi Seulgi," I approached Red Velvet as I knocked the practice door before getting inside. I looked around then turned to them watching the sweats rolling down on their faces. It's keep me wondered am I will be liked them if I can turn the times?

"Wennie ah," She reached out her hands to give a warm hugged with sweat. She hugged me tightly until I can smell the unpleasant things on her body. I pushed away, covering my nose give a judged face.

"Stinky smell," I looked at her from head to toe.

"Arrogant songwriter," She replied, rolling her eyes.

"Be grateful, you gonna sing my song," I cringed annoyingly then I turned to the other members bowing politely "Hello! Nice to meet you"

"Hello" They bowed in synchronised which gaining a chuckled left from my mouth.

"I just look over you all before I left the company," I closed the distance between us so we will get to interact well without any awkward atmosphere.

They smiled continuously "Its nice to meet you since we have the same name," That girl known as Wendy when her real named was Seungwan. 

"Sajangnim must really love you. He even put your name as Seunghwan's stage name. You must meant a lot to him," Irene spoke, staring into her eyes.

"I once to be in this group but something came upㅡ" I shurgged as I continue my words "So I couldn't. Ay, I watched Seunghwan's pre debut videos and its can relate to me. I once to be the same position to be a vocalist like you," I turned to Seunghwan. 

"Thank you" That the only words that came out from and I knew the deep meaning. If I didnt quit to be a trainee, she wouldn't be here, she wouldn't debut soon. I returned a smile patted her shoulder as a supportive member. 

"No need to be thankful. You be in this place because of your hard work. You got choose among them. It's not relate to me. So, fighting!" 

We chatte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter