#40

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's tears rolling down on his cheek. He tried to breath properly by sitting at the near chair. He put his hand on his face, shook his head in guilty.

It's the end!

Eunjung didnt say anything. She went closer to him, rubbing his back softly. She swear to herself ㅡto stay beside him no matter what happened. This was the part where Suho really down ㅡneed her confronted?

Suho felt anger rushed into his spine. He glared at Eunjung but she seem clueless. He pushed her hand away and standing up in front of her.

"JUNG EUNJUNG! YOU ARE FIRED!!!!" Suho screamed angrily.

 

Wendy ran until she out of the energy. She doesn't care peoples attention to her because she only care about her feeling only. 

She might crying just now ㅡbut she cant. She felt her heart was empty without emotion. She walked lifeless at the street, slowly dragging her small steps everywhere ㅡshe doesnt know where she want to go.

In other ways, Baekhyun was searching for her. His eyes full with concerned and panicking. He cant blink his eyes looking around with his car ㅡuntil he met her safely.

He saw her at the street. He stopped the car, bulking the seatbelt fastly. He rushed out from the car then running after her quickly before she lose from the sight.

"Here you are!" Baekhyun said, grabbing her hand.

Wendy stared at the ground. She knew the owner of voice ㅡthat brat baekkie. She muted herself from talking because she was tired with all of this bull happened today.

"You're scaring me out!" His voice concerned making Wendy thought something in that moment. If baekhyun is my real husband instead

Baekhyun sighed watching her current condition. "Lets go somewhere" He hold her hands tightly ㅡdragged her to go inside his car.

Wendy tucked his coatㅡ actually begged him to stop walking. He noticed then looked at her weirdly. "I dont want to meet Junmyeon" She said, looking down. 

"Who say I want to bring you meet that jerk?" He asked back, curling a gentleman smiled. Wendy began to lift up her head, staring at him in confusion. "Trust me!" He showed his fists at the air.

Wendy sighed in relief, nodding to let him bought her anywhere except meeting Junmyeon. She felt hatred overload inside her heart ㅡand she doesn't want to see a traitor's face. 

Because she will say anything harshly without thinking his feeling even a bit. 

That's her. A cold girl when mad.

 

"You cant fire me because of this!" Eunjung yelled angrily

"Who are you to speak like that with me?" He chuckled, shook his head in disguise "I am the boss here. I can do what I want!!"

"Junmyeon please, dont do this to me!" Eunjung kneel down and wrapped her arm around his leg.

Suho brushed his hair annoyed while kicking Eunjung from action more appropriate. "This times I wouldnt let my decision break again. YOU ARE FIRED! GET OUT FROM MY COMPANY!"

Eunjung wiped her tears that flowing down and messing with her cheeks. She got up from her main position. "You will regret soon. I swear!" She gave a last glared and went out from his room.

Suho inhaled exhaled ㅡtrying to breath properly. He stared at the ceiling while placing his hand on his hips. He growled loudly and throwing all the files and paperworks at the floor. He couldnt help but crying out loud.

"I love you, Wennie!"

Eunjung stared at the building for a long time. She scoffed while rolling eyes "You really push me?! Let see if Wendy still want you." She laughed bitterly "I dont think Wendy is my target anymore ㅡmy target revenge from now on is you, Junmyeon!"

She smirked satisfy while scratching her neck seducely. Then, she brought herself to head house.

 

Wendy looked outside the window ㅡthere was sea in her right and left side. They went to the sea? But Why? Wendy made odd face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter