#18

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything went slowly as Suho expected -create a bond between them. Wendy found it's weird when Suho being such a protective man in her life but she couldnt deny anything because she loved the way he was now.

Wendy, moved to Suho's room. She slept with him, including the cuddles they had every night. Suho still in his limits, dont touch her with any further way. 

He leaned his arm onto her head, singing lullaby till she fell asleep. Then, something hit him that he couldn't sleep. He need to complete his task for this morning to presentation. 

He slowly took out his hand, giving a warm kiss at her forehead. He switch on the desk lamp and doing his task as fast as possible. He focussed to his job until his cell phone rang in vibrate. 

"Why you call me in such-" Suho looked at the watch, gaping "the on 3am?"

"You seem not pleasant to hear me?" He can hear the way she clucked , in disappointed "And the curse too, aish"

"It's just-" He took a look at Wendy if she awake by his sudden raised voice. Luckily, she just turned her body to the right side "Are you having a nice day at New York?"

"It's more to fun, I never thought I will get to be here for 3 days-" She giggled through the cellphone, excitingly covered on her face "But its more fun if youre here too, so I wouldnt feel nervous to give our company's proposal to them"

Suho rolled his eyes. Honestly,it's suppose to be Baekhyun to fly away to New York but he sent Eunjung instead. He need to take a break from her grip. He need to think the way to break the agreement between him and Eunjung as partner.

"Are you hear me, Kim Junmyeon?"

He sense to the reality, "I hear it" He keep his normal tone, pretending to yawn "I feel so sleepy,"

"Poor my baby," Eunjung giggled once again causing Suho felt annoyed. "Go sleep, I miss you"

"Bye" He hang up, fastly. He breath properly, and massaging his forehead that tense.

I need to tell Eunjung that I dont need her anymore

"Uh, Myeon" Wendy called him, rubbing her eyes "What are you doing on 3 am?"

"I just want to finish my work, that should be present this morning" Suho jumped a little but sighed in relief, gladly Wendy didnt hear anything about his previous conversation. "Go back to sleep"

Wendy ignored his commanded, and getting off from the bed. She took a sit beside him, carefully observing his various files then staring at Suho.

"Hey, you should go to sleep" Suho looked at weirdly, but inside his heart was beating so fast, because the way she stared at him slowly killing him inside.

"I want to accompany you," She grinned, widely "Beside that, today is Saturday, I wouldnt mind to stay with you until you finish all of this" She said while pointing all the files on his desk.

"I wouldnt force you, then" Suho ruffled her hair, then continuing his tasks.

"Myeon" She reached the file near her, pointed at it "Can I have a look into this?I swear I wouldnt do anything against it"

"You may," He chuckled, smiling at her.

1 hour and half, the clock shown the times had flies too fast. 

"It's done, finally" He yawned, strecting his hands at the air. He gave a glance to his wife resting her head on the desk. "Aish, this cute girl"

He carried her liked a bridal style, laid on the bed. Then, he got off from his bed, to switch off the lamp. As soon as he tried to keep his comfortable position at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter