#38

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At living room

"Hey" 

Suho approached her awkwardly while taking a sit beside her. Wendy turned her head to him giving a nodded and a small smiled. Suho looked around ㅡto get rid of silent atmosphere there. Wendy tried to ignore Suho's presence but couldnt help to take a glance at him.

"Do you want to watch another show?" She asked, handing the remote control to him.

He shook his head, refusing to take the remote from her. He knew thats her favourite drama ㅡhe doesnt want to interrupt her by changing another channel.

"Until when we will be like this?" She asked, but her eyes still glued on the television. "ㅡdo you hate me this much?"

"I never hate you" He replied, whispering.

"Then why you didnt do something that can clear the rumour?" She sighed, bitting her lips "Do you really trust the photo? You dont believe me anymore?"

"I did" He looked at her "I know the truth"

Wendy turned to him, blinking her eyes in disbelief "YㅡYou know I'm not guilty? Hㅡhow?" She began to curl a grateful smile. 

"I met Jungkook" He replied shortly, eyes still didnt break apart from staring at her. He hold her hand, squeezing tightly "I know everything. Jungkook had told me the truth"

Wendy's eyes starting to watery but she hold it. "Y-You met him? How?"

"Through Baekhyun" He chuckled. He cupped her cheek "I'do trust you since the beginning but I just need time to find the proof"

"T-Thank you for trusting me" She cried, her tears slowly rolling on her cheek. One week waited was worth for their relationship. He began to trust her again because the truth was right in his face.

Suho hugged her tightly. He missed everything about her. He missed to cuddle with her small body that he could wrapped like a sushi (LOL?!). He was crying too ㅡits proof he really loved her.

"I miss you, wennie" He rubbed her back softly. They still didnt break their hugged.

"I miss you a lot everyday and everynight" She said in sobbed

Suho broke the hugged, wiping her tears away. "So, thats the reason why you had a fever?" He teased.

She hit his arm, harshly because its truth. Suho grinned while messing her hair "I am afraid to see you are acting that way ㅡa cold girl." He pouted 

"Thats why I said, dont mess with me about the things that I'm innocent" She crossed her arm, proudly "ㅡlike scandal issue"

He laughed then something hit his head. He clear his throat "D-Do you really want to be an idol?" 

She stared at him with pitiful expression "I really do" She sighed in disappointed "Music is my company when I'm alone. It's give me passion to stay ㅡwith my different life like other."

"I am sorry" He bite his lips "But, I really dont want you to be an idol"

"It's okay." She smiled weakly "I will move onㅡ not now maybe soon."

"I totally against your dream because I dont want other boys checking out your beautyㅡ I want it for myself only. I dont like boys will having dirty imagines about my wife. I dont like to share my girl. That's the end"

She sighed then smiling faintly "I will try my best" She paused "ㅡto forget it"

"I am sorry" He patted her shoulder

"Thats should be me" She lowered her head "I burst out something unpleasant about you. I didnt mean it because my anger took all of my body ㅡI really dont regret to marry you"

"I know" He nodded, understanding. "I am sorry for all of my wrongdoings."

"Stop apologise at me" She pouted

"Alright, fine" He chuckled, holding her hands "I miss to sleep with you" 

"I dont want to sleep with you anymore." She spilled out, raising her brows "You're jerk"

"It's up to you," He stood up, trying to ignore her.

"Ay, this ahjusshi is sulking like a 5 years old" She poked his shoulder playfully. 

"Ahjusshi?" He placed his hand on his hip. "Can you repeat what have you just said?" He hissed at her

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter