#33

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy arrived at her house after strolling at a street alone. She put the pokerface expression when she opened the gate house. Then, she spotted Suho's car had been in the garage. She also spotted the shoes at the shelf. 

"So, they're here -waiting for me?" She thought inside, dragging her numb hand to open the front door. She breathed properly then twisted the knot door. 

Her parents and Suho was enjoying talking at the living room. 

"Oh, you are home already" Mr Son stopped laughing when he saw her.

Mrs Son ran towards her then giving a warm hugged "I miss my precious daughter"

Wendy smiled weakly, kissed her mother's cheeks. "I miss you too mom" Then, she did eyes contact with Suho, slowly her smiled vanished away.

"I've waiting for you to be home so we can dinner together." Mrs Son giggled 

"Why you back home late? Junmyeon told me, you finished your class on 4pm" Mr Son folded his arm, judging her daughter. 

"Dad, please dont pretend you dont know anything. I bet you know all of this" She replied with expressionless.

"Yes, I know. That's why I ask where are you going after you got kick out from the company?" 

"Why you did this to me?" She looked at him, serious glared "Why?" 

"You started all of this" Mr Son pointed his finger at her "Do you know whats your fault here until I have to do this?"

"Junmyeon ah, so this is how your dirty way to get your revenge on me?" She smirked but her eyes filled with tears. But she confront herself not to cry in front of them. It's made her weak.

"ARE YOU POINTING THE FAULT ON YOUR HUSBAND WHEN THE REAL ONE IS YOU" Mr Son raised his voice startling Suho who shut his mouth since the beginning.

"IM NOT DOING ANY WRONG HERE" She replied with a loud shouted.

Mrs Son cried while holding her husband's hand "Jagi, please stop this" but, Mrs Son simply got ignored.

"YOURE FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER BOY WHEN THE MAN IN FRONT OF YOU ARE THE LAST ONE. WHAT IS THIS, SON WENDY? YOU GUYS WERE KISSED PASSIONATELY." Mr Son let out all his anger once he shown the photos.

"APPA, IM NOT KIND THAT YOU SAW IN THIS PHOTO! IT'S JUST A MISUNDERSTOOD. A FIRST PHOTO WAS DURING HIS FIRST CONFESSION BUT I REJECTED HIM THEN TOLD HIM THE TRUTH. THE SECOND ACCIDENTLY OUR LIPS CRUSHED AT THE ENDING OF DANCE EVENT AT MY SCHOOL LAST WEEK" She clenched her fists tightly while giving the explaination.

"I DONT CARE ANYMORE SINCE THE TRUTH WAS ON THIS PHOTOS" He stated fiercely. 

"WHY SO HARD FOR YOU TO TRUST ME, DAD?" She breath in and out to control her emotion. Then, her gazed shifted to Suho. He looked at them, awkwardly "Well, Junmyeon. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU DESTROY MY LIFE JUST BECAUSE THE PHOTOS?"

"UNGRATEFUL KID" Mr Son slapped her right on her right cheek. It's feel to fast until she cant back away from her dad .

"YOU ARE SLAPPING ME, YOUR OWN DAUGHTER? YOU'VE NEVER LAID YOUR HAND TO SLAP ME SINCE IM KID. JUST BECAUSE O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter