#39

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, here we are!" 

Wendy patted Seulgi's shoulder once they already arrived at SM company. Wendy sent her there because it's on the same way to go Suho's company. 

A week had passed. She tried her best to forget her dream ㅡand it's heal a bit. 

"Wen, are you okay to go alone there?" Seulgi asked, concerned "You dont want me too accompany you there?"

Wendy chucked, hitting her shoulder "You are acting like you care about me" 

"Of course, I do care about you" She stomped her feets, clung onto her arm liked a puppy

Wendy rolled her eyes, pushing her hand away "Just go inside then dont come out anymore" She shooed, pointing at the company's gate.

"Aish, be careful" Seulgi snorted, messing her hair.

"Dont play with my hair!!!" She screamed while fixing her hair, pretending to look hurt on her friend action.

"Go on acting, I wouldn't buy with that" She titled her head, wriggling her brows teasingly.

"Okay fine. Meet you again on next Monday" Wendy gave a warm hugged, rubbing Seulgi's back softly.Seulgi returned the hugged pleasantly. They waved their hands as Wendy turned to the left side of the road.

 

She breath properly once she turned the left side ㅡimmediately Seulgi lost from the sight. Wendy bite her lips, while lifting up her head a bit to control the tears from falling down. She already tried her best to control her heart when she sent Seulgi at the company.

The memories related to the company still inside her mind and heart. Now, it's just lose like that ㅡbecause an misunderstood things happened ruined everything she achieved since 12 years old.

She inhaled exhaling then fanned herself as she continued to walk. She noticed the doughnuts shop liked she visited before ㅡthe unexpected meeting with Hana there.

"I am hungry so I want to buy it to eat with myeon later" She caressed her stomach while scanning the shop. She bowed to the near peoples on her way to the counter. Her eyes sparkled when she saw her favourite flavour doughnut. 

 

At company. 

Suho and the rest was having a meeting to know the situation of company. 

"So its the end of our discussion, you may go" Suho commanded. The employees nodded to each other, bowing to Suho politely then went outside the room. 

Suho was arranged the files, stopped when he eyed Eunjung at his right side "You are not leaving yet?" He asked, raising his brows in confusion. 

She curled a mysterious smile, "I wait for you, Boss" She talked in respectful way.

He shrugged "I know the exit door" He replied, sarcastically. 

She spilt a soft laughed "You're so mean" She tight the files on her chest, clicking her tongue out "I want to say something to you"

"Talk to me now" Suho finished arranging his files then looked at her expressionless.

"Should we talk inside your room? ㅡbecause it's a private matters" Eunjung smiled.

He chuckled "There is nothing private about us anymore" He eyes her with bored "ㅡPast is past" He hissed, dragging his foot to the exit door suddenly. 

"Wendy met me, last week" Eunjung rushed to say, when he stepped out. Suho turned his back, widened his eyes staring at her in confusion.

At Suho's room

"Why my wife met you?" Suho asked, desperately.

Eunjung smirked knowingly, watched Suho seem to beg at her. It's interesting. "She said, she already know our relationship in the past" She lied, trying to mess with Wendy.

Suho jolted in shook. "W ㅡWhat did you say, then?" He panicked out all of the sudden, his breath become improper not well.

"Iㅡ" She tapped her fingers severely at the desk, eyeing the sweat Suho covered all of his face. "I've to tell the truth"

Suho stood freezer, eyes still didnt break apart from Eunjung. It's game over. "YㅡYou wouldn't that right? You are just playing with me?" He laughed while messing his hair.

"I wouldn't play with this things" She crossed her arm, shook her head in disapproval "You know about my feeling right?"

He bite his lips, walking around the room wandering something. "It's cant be" He whispered alone "ㅡWen wouldn't forgive me easily if she know the truth. We are perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter