#45

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy yawned as she stretched her muscles out after gaining 4 hours slept last night. She cant sleep because Minho's words keep ringing into her minds. She shook it off then dragging her feets to the bathroom. 

She had done showering for 30 minutes. She wore a nice shirt with a jean because she had to go supermarket with Minho after breakfast. She spun around, grinning to her own reflection in mirror. 

She brought her fingers trailed to her puffy cheeks "I miss him, I really do," She sighed in disappointed as the flashback haunt her again inside her minds.

"Is divorce also one of the way to solve the problem?" She asked in whispered tone as she squeezed her sweat hands.

"Yes ㅡIf both parties cant meet the way to solve the problem" Minho said then he realized the sudden Wendy being silent. "Wendy ㅡDont do crazy things!" 

"I'm not strong anymore" She ran through her hair then grabbing frustratingly. "He dont even come here to look after me. If he really love me, he will try anything to track me down."

"You're wrong, totally wrong" Minho shook his head disapproval "You're the one who dissappear with a blink an eyes. You didnt tell anyone about your location including your father. You even lied to him that Junmyeon is at Shanghai!" 

"But oppa-"

"You're in mess right now. Youre totally follow your unstable emotional feeling." He said, firmly. "Do you love with him?"

"I dont know" She looked away, embrassing

"You keep denying the truth when your face and heart told everything. I am sorry but I am as your brother totally against this bull idea." He stared at her, with a serious expression "You're weak and lose in the same time because that Eunjung won break apart your marriage life"

"Eunjung?" She widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Do you think this thing planned very well by her. Eunjung want you to hate Junmyeon! He did before ㅡbut he pushed her because he really loved you. How cant you didnt notice it? She will win the game if both you are agreeing to divorce!" He crossed his arm, disappointed

"She always win when it comes to Junmyeon" She said, kicking the sand.

"This is not a drama where won over an innocent wife ㅡYou need to open your eyes widely and think more deeper." He pointed his head properly to taught her. "Both of you love each other, if you want to file the divorce case ㅡYou end up hurting yourself and him."

"You need to avoid easy ending ㅡ where it doesnt belong to you and him."

Wendy thought faded away when the door knocked loudly. She jumped a bit in surprised as she hold her heart leaving a soft sighed. She walked to the door and twisted the doorknob. 

"Is Oppa already want to go supermarket?" Wendy asked

"Let's eating breakfast together" Hana clung her arm onto Wendy. She raised her brows as Hana showed her a special and weird grinned "Someone special is here!"

"Who?" She asked, shurgged her back.

"Thats him!" She pointed at the back figured of a familiar man. The man turned around to face her, giving an awkward smiled. Wendy widened her eyes as her jaw dropped. She pointed her finger at him and began to stutter 

"J-Junmyeon?"

 

"J-Junmyeon?" 

Suho nodded continously as he watched her unbelievably reaction. It's kind of cute where her eyes keep squirming to get a clearer view. 

"What are you doing here?" She clear , gaining all her cold self back. She raised her brows, looking at him with a glared.

"To get you back in my life" He replied without hesitation. He doesn't mind if his words were cheesy as hell. He wanted her to stay beside him back. He wanted to earn her trust again. He doesn't want to disappoint her.

Silence filled the living room. 

"How about we have breakfast firstly?" Mrs Son broke the silent dead in the house. She hold Suho's hand to overcome his nervousness to be here.

Wendy followed from behind, scratching her head because she still confused over what happened just now. Is he really Junmyeon who come here? Is he really want to bring me back to Seoul? 

"I dont know what to do," She thought inside, swallowing the foods properly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter