#35

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In night

Wendy laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Then, Mrs Son knocked the door bringing along the medicine. Wendy woke up from her position. She handed her the pill then she ate it properly. 

"I will going home after this" Mrs Son said, smiling faintly

Wendy nodded "You through a hard days since yesterday" She encouraged Mrs Son by squeezing her hands.

Mrs Son patted her hands while staring into her eyes "You are still young" She bite her lips "Seeing your face like this making me feel uncomfortable. You through more hard days than me"

"As long as you trust me,-" She leaned her head on mother's shoulder "I've the guts to face all of this"

"I trust you, dear. " She her hair "Because I know you very well"

"Because you are my mother" She grinned widely.

"Wen ah, your father really trust you. He just need time to find the truth" She sighed "That man, is having some trust issues" She shook his head disappointed. 

"Pa, always like that" Wendy rolled her eyes 

"Wen ah" Mrs Son called her softly "You met Hana right?"

"H-how do you know?" She stuttered widening her eyes meeting with her mother's eyes.

"I already meet her too" Mrs Son smiled sweetly "-and she pregnant"

"Pa know this?" She gulped her saliva. Mrs Son shook her head. She sighed in relief "Thanks God" She muttered in her breath. 

"I am glad she is fine" Mrs Son looked at her "Thank you for staying beside her. You are a good sister" Mrs Son patted her shoulder proudly.

Wendy clung her arm with her mother before Mrs Son excused herself went a car approached them. Wendy hugged her tightly while giving a kissed.

"I love you" Wendy muttered

"I love you too. Take care of yourself" She broke the hugged giving a huge smiled crossed her lips.

Its times for Suho turn to hug Mrs Son. "Thank you for taking care of her. Be healthy mom." He whispered into her ears.

"I will. And- remember what I tell you this morning." She said in low tone. Suho and Mrs Son had been talked about Wendy. Mrs Son gave a lot of advises at him to be a good husband- for trusting your wife.

They waved a bid goodbye to Mrs Son until the car lose from sight. Wendy getting inside the house without turning her back on Suho. He wanted to say something but Wendy hurried to her room quickly 一making Suho lost the chance.

 

Suho rolled his body on his bed, frustrated overwhelming in the entire of his body. He cant sleep 一his eyes didnt even bug to close. He groaned while putting the blanket away. He rushed to the kitchen because out of the sudden he felt thirsty.

He wanted to try sleep again but his foot stopped walking when his eyes trailed on Wendy's room. He didnt know why the heck his foot walking on her room. 

Because his heart told, I miss her to be close with me again

He twisted the knobdoor slowly without making any noises that could be woke up. He came closer to her bed. He sat on the her bed properly 一staring into her peacefully face. He began to say many things that buried inside his heart in this long time.

He put his hand on her forehead "The temperature has loosen up," He smiled gladly "Well, she is a strong girl. Fever is not a problem to her" He chuckled in amusement. 

I'm heartbroken. My mouth might left hatred words at you but my heart told me youare not that kind of girl ㅡyoure loyal to me. I become heartless when I meet you and its kind of frustration where I cant fight my dark side. That photos kept haunting me everyday, everynight and every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter