#25

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The practice become more hectic because there was only 1 week left before the event happened. 

Seulgi, Wendy and Jungkook pantted heavily drinking the water to chill down. They need to pull out all of their time and energy for this performance.

"Are you free after this?" Jungkook asked while wiping the sweat with towel.

"I need to go home," Seulgi replied "Why?"

"Well, release our tension?" He chuckled, looking at the tired faces made by the girls "It's okay if you have something to do"

Wendy hummed while looking at the ceiling, obviously was thinking something "I think I am fine,"

Jungkook hide his overload excitement. There were something he need to say at Wendy. The fate was on his side when Seulgi cant go with them. This was a chance, he never missed again. 

I will tell her!

Wendy and Seulgi went to girl's toilet after changing to their school uniform. 

"I've reason to let both of you alone" Seulgi said, watching her face with cold water.

Wendy put the cream on her face while humming responded to her "I know," She continued "I think, I need to tell him now"

"Goodluck, buddy" Seulgi hugged her while waving at Wendy once they separated.

"Let's go," Jungkook said. Wendy smiled and nodded. They went to the near stall eating bulgogi.

An ahjumma eyes were sparkling watching them "Omo, you are match to each other," Ahjumma nudged Jungkook's arm playfully "You need to take a good care of your girlfriend"

Wendy choked on her food, wiping the dirty on "Aigo, you has been misunderstanding about us," She cracked a awkward smile "We are bestfriend only"

"Yeah, thats true" Jungkook smiled, looking away. It's hurt just to admit the thing that not truth at all. He doesnt like to lie his own feeling.

"Thats too bad," Ahjumma sighed in disappointed "Well, enjoy the foods"

"We will," They smiled, nodding at the old woman. She leaved the kids enjoyed eating the foods alone. 

 

After having a late-lunch together, they were strolling at the park, in their way to bus stop. They sat an empty chair while facing at the lake.

"Actually," Jungkook and Wendy said in the same times. They widened their eyes and laughing to each other. Jungkook let her to say first but she doesnt want it. Jungkook gave up and told his confession.

"Actually, I have something to confess at you," Jungkook clear his throat.Wendy knew it but pretending was her skills. "I really want to tell you this,"

"Go ahead" She smiled "I am listening right now"

"I am in love with you" He confessed.

"Are you serious?" Wendy's instinct were true. Damn. She was not delusion.

"I am seriously in love with you. I am not joking around. I am serious with you right now, Son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter