#17

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goodbye, little girl" 

Suho kissed her forehead. It's not awkward for her because its the simple skinship they had. She went out from the car and waving happily at Suho.

"Oh my god, Son Wendy" Seulgi ran to her while giggling "You and Suho, omg, its my first time watching both of you being so lovey dovey. That kiss tho, seem so sincere from deep inside his heart"

Wendy chuckled and walking straight to the class withoutreply any single words from Seulgi. She noticed she loved the way Suho kissed her at the forehead. Uhm, more romantic? She guess so.

 

Suho's presence at company got be seen by his employees. The employees were curioused with his bruises face. They saw it too at Baekhyun's face. 

"Are they fought yesterday?" An employee whispered

"But its impossible," another employee shook her head "they are bestfriend for god's sake"

Eunjung heard all of it. She coughed a bit to them. They gasped in disbelief and back to work as usual, pretending nothing happened.

"Useless gossip" She hissed at the workers. They looked down in guilty "Just do your work instead"

Eunjung left the scene immediately after scolded them.

"I hate that witch, istg" 

"Mrs Wendy is more prettier than her"

 

Suho slumped his on the chair. He rested then got interrupted by his brat bestfriend.

"Yo, Jun" He smirked, leaning against the door "Ops, good morning, boss"

"Yo, Baek" He scoffed then smile appeared on his face "Is there something we want to talk about?-Ah, and I dont want to talk about privacy matters in this times"

"Who want to talk about yesterday, duh?" He wriggled his eyesbrow, while rolling his eyes at Suho "We need to discuss about our business at Shanghai"

Suho stared at Baekhyun, leaving a chuckles came out from his mouth. They discussed that matters over 3 hours.

"So, its easier that way because our marketing sell will be high" Suho nodded at Baekhyun's discussion. He agreed with his bestfriend's idea which its hard to make it pop out from his head.

"So, it's the end of our discussion today" Baekhyun sang a song, closing the file and grinned happily.

"So, it's near to our lunch, so mind to join me?" Suho raised his eyesbrow, waiting for his answered. 

"Yeah, let's go" Baekhyun hummed along "How about we let Wendy join us too- oh, I doesnt have any intention, it's just a lunch"

Suho glared at him. He beliebe Baekhyun just playing around him. Well, he missed her.

"I will call her" He took out his phone and grinning plastered on his face when Wendy agreed since she had 2hours break before the class started.

"The way you smile, I know, Wendy agree into this, right?" Baekhyun smiled and high fived.

"Oh, Junmyeon" Eunjung appeared at his room. Baekhyun silently cursed when he saw her. Suho heard Baekhyun were mumbled

"It's a lunch time, lets go" She clung her arm onto him without he realized. She even pushed Baekhyun slightly away, not too near with Suho.

Baekhyun glared at Suho. He knew the meaning of his glared.

If you cant protect her, then I will.

"I am sorry, but we cant" Suho pushed his hands from her with a manner way.

"Why?" She pouted.

"Excuse me, Ms Eunjung" Baekhyun interrupted in a sassy tone which Suho cant hide his amusement. "We will have a dinner with Myeon's lovely wife -and I dont you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter