#20

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A good weather hit on the Sunday morning. In the early morning, the married couple was came out an idea. They planned to have a picnic at the sea.

"Are you happy?" Suho gave a glance then glued his eyes on the road.

"I am sooooo happy!!!" Wendy grinned at him while letting her hands out from the window, feeling the wind outside the car. 

Suho curled a sincere smile, watching his wife being adorable. A teenager with a dork behaviour colored his life. Wendy the radio, as she heard the song played, she jumped in the car happily.

"It's my favourite song," She screamed loudly until Suho looked at her with a shock covered his face.

"INFINITE OPPAS OMG BACK OMG WOOHYUN'S PART DAMN"

"I WANT CHU BACK BACK BACK ~ WOOHYUN OPPA"

She screamed until she felt sore on . Suho chuckled, watching her chanted over her favourite group. To be very honest, he felt envious at Woohyun for making Wendy called him as oppa. Thats should be him.

She was out from the energy for being the most hardcore fan of Infinite since their hot debut. She catched her breath, completely silent for the others song even she knew the full lyrics.

"Ahhh, my fav song is coming too" Suho screamed, cheer up by tapping his hand at the steering. 

"OH MY GOD!!!" Wendy jolted up in her sit, facing him. "YOU LIKE GIRLS DAY?????"

He hummed along into the song, probably they played Expectation by Girls day. "UH UH UH KIYEOKE UH UH" Suho being a fanboy of Girls day since he met them at an event.

Wendy slightly felt a pang of jealousy. Honestly, she didnt like the way Suho fanboying over a y girls group. He must check out their s when saw their performance at music program. And this ahjusshi totally a ert head. Its not an impossible for 25 years old man.

She crossed her arm, pouting looked straight at the road. And guess what? Suho dont notice her quick-reaction to him. She felt annoyed then she dragged her finger turn off the radio quickly.

"Yah," He furrowed the brow "It's not done yet"

"I dont like it" She said, without looking him

"What do you mean?" He asked, not understand what her meant.

"You and Girls day-" She tried to explain but dont know to express the words properly- in a good sentence. "Ah, nevermind"

"Ah," Suho already understand the way she acted. "You are jealous, arent you?"

"Yes, I jealous seeeing you over react with the girls" She pouted, looking the scenery outside. 

"It's kind of fair for both of you" Suho tried to piss her off by teasing her more because of her jealous level. "You likes Woohyun and I likes Minah. So, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter