#19

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-Hana unnie?" 

She gasped in disbelief. It's that truth, the girl in front of her was her sister? Her only sister, Son Hana? Wendy didnt lost any chance- she hugged her tightly in sobbing.

"You miss me" Hana chuckled, rubbing Wendy's back to confront her keep calm.

"How can you leave me without any news? How can you leave me without telling any plan? How can you leave me alone?" She broke the hug, facing her sister. She left a growled split out from "You are bad, Hana"

They went to the cafe. There were a lot of things that they need to talk- yes about Hana's life after her dissappear. 

"Are you still with Minho oppa?" She asked, taking a sip of the latte 

"Actually, we already married" Hana shurgged her neck, shyly "-on the same time I ran away from the wedding"

"True love still exist" Wendy didnt argue anything about Minho, which giving a shock respond from Hana. She knew Minho very well. She was the one who always keep in touch with him to plan anything for their date- not to get by her parents.

"I thought, you will be mad at me" Hana chuckled.

"Past is past" She sighed "Honestly, I've been mad at you but its all gone from now on. I am happy with my life. I should be thankful at you to run away from the wedding"

Hana looked away in embrassment, "I am really sorry," She squeezed her hand that sweat a lot due to nervous "I dont know my plan can led your life to be destroyed. I know you replaced me to be the bride when I read the news on online"

Wendy curled a sincere smile then tapped Hana's hand softly "You should not be sorry. It's fate for us. Youre meant to be with Minho and me, is otherwise."

"I see, you look more healthier than ever, your cheek-omg its look so chubby there" Hana pinched her cheeks, joking around making Wendy scoffed.

"Junmyeon cant stop shoving foods into my mouth" 

"I, am happy for both of you" Hana curled a smile "Well, age doesnt matter, dont ever think its as a big deal"

"Sis, I've been watching you and I have a question to be ask-- I am hella curious" Wendy grinned, widely leaning closely to her face "Are you perhaps, pregnant?"

Hana amazed with her younger sister, clapping herself in excitement "Yes, I am pregnant for 4 months already"

Wendy widened her eyes then she hold her hand, squeezing happily "I will be aunt" She smiled when she looked at Hana's tummy, its clearly show her tummy was different than usual "I need to tell mom and dad about this,"

"No, you cant." Hana against it, shook her hand in disapprove "At least, not now yet but sooner"

"Why?" Her tone went a bit down "Are you still hating on them?"

She denied its quickly "It's just me, I am not ready to meet them in this situation"

Wendy stared at her, giving a long sighed. 

"But dont worry, I will meet them sooner" Hana joyed up "Ah, I want to tell you, I am not originally stay here"

"Then, where are you live?" Wendy gasped in disbelief. She thought Hana live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter