#13

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho rushed to Eunjung's apartment quickly, hoping nothing happened to her. He left the lift and ran to the house. He saw a few of men was knocking hard or at least want to break the door.

"Who are you?" Suho shouted.

"You better leave before we destroy your face" A leader of group said to him, fiercely.

"I am her boyfriend' Suho sighed "I am asking this again, who are you to her?"

"This girl's father had the agreement with us to sell his daughter to us" The man smirked "Because he cant pay the debts"

"Since youre her boyfriend..." Another man spoke "How about you resolve this matters, if only you want her to safe and sound. "

"I will pay but with one condition" Suho shown his fingers at them "Dont disturb her anymore & forever"

"A protective boyfriend" He chuckled "We accept the deal"

Suho was giving a cek at the men. He finished the discussion fastly. The bad men already left the place. Suho knocked the door, panicking to know her condition. Eunjung slowly opened the door.

"Junmyeon" Eunjung cried, hugged Suho tightly liked he was the only thing she depends in this world.

"Everything is alright" He her hair softly, giving the courage words to make her felt better. "Dont cry. Youre safe because I am here"

"Please stay here" She hold his hands "Dont go"

"I wouldnt" He curled a smile "I will leave but not now"

"Are you thinking about Wendy?" Eunjung wiped her tears away while pouting at the man in front of her.

"Just...." He clear his throat "Lets sleep."

They laid on the bed. Eunjung snuggled her face at his chest while wrapping her arm at his waist. Suho did the same too, he her hair until she feel asleep.

Suho cant sleep because it's in a broad daylight. Futhermore, he was thinking about Wendy. He felt bad fot leaving her to Baekhyun without making any clear excuse. He chuckled once the flashback came to his minds when his mom was asking when will they have a child. Wendy's expression face was too funny until he curled into a smile.

 

"So, you are a friend of Seohyun too?" Wendy asked while eating an ice cream. She having a walked with Baekhyun around the park near to her house. 

"I know her very well" Baekhyun chuckled "ay, how you know about her?"

"Myeon's mom told me" Wendy said, bitting her lips "Myeon must be a romantic boy in that time, right?"

"He was a playboy and a bully" He chuckled "I am also the same as him, but we manage to be a bestfriend until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter