#23

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's made Wendy went more frustration when she didnt get to tell the truth at Jungkook. It's both when she forgot and got disturb by someone else whenever she tried to bring up the conversation.

She didnt come to the company since she was busy with the performance for the event. She finished the practice on 4pm. Jungkook excused himself first and apologised not to accompany her -another for not telling the truth.

She slung her bag around her shoulder, walked out from the school to head home. She was very tired until she imagine many nonsense things 

But, it all destroyed once she saw the familiar car in front of her. She looked at the man figure. It's Suho. He was leaning against his car waiting for her.

"Myeon," She shouted happily and gave a warm hug to him. "You are here"

Suho chuckled, hugging her more tightly "It's a suprise" He caressed her cheek, playing with her eyesbag "You are tired"

"Not anymore since you are here" She grinned widely "Why you are here?" She asked, still in his warm hugged

"To fetch my wife," He pinched her nose, cutely "And we will go somewhere"

"Where?" She asked in confusion. 

"Lets get inside the car," He smiled, tucking her hair "I will tell you everything"

 

Suho tell everything as the promised. They had to come a ballroom event from another company since they had tie with a project. Finally, they arrived at a grand boutique. 

"Hello, Junmyeon" A woman rushed to welcome them at the front door, "And Hello Wendy" She curled a smile "I am Kim Yoojung, your husband best buddy"

Wendy flashed a smile. They must be a close friend because the woman looked exactly in the same age wih Suho. Then, a little boy approached both of them.

"Hi, Daehan" Suho bent down to reach the kid level. He played with his fluffy hair. Wendy did the same as Suho did.

Unexpectedly, Daehan hugged her and plant a kiss on her cheek. Wendy shocked then smiling unknowingly. 

"So, he is really like you" Suho nodded in delight watching the kid responded to her. "He is Yoojung's son"

"Ah, she already married" She curled a victory smile. She grateful because a pretty girl like Yoojung had been taken.

"Hello Mrs Kim, lets start on our session" Yoojung grinned widely, taking Wendy away from Suho. Suho pouted and begging to look on her transformation.

"You has something to do too, Yah Junmyeon" Yoojung smacked his head when he tried to clung his arm onto Wendy. "It's not like you will be away forever. Its for 2 hours for God's sake. Oh Damn"

"You better make your job well," Suho pointed furiously at her then laughing.

"Alright, Boss" She saluted him, laughing too.

Wendy was watching the adults bickering liked a kid. 

"Let's go, Wendy" She clinged onto her arm. "Just ignore this ahjusshi alone" She whispered into her ears making the girls giggled making Suho rolled his eyes.

Suho kissed her forehead "I'll be waiting for you" He leaned his lips to her ear "If that crazy girl bully yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter