#43

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next day,

Baekhyun and Suho decided to ask Seulgi about Wendy. They dont know her house so they just wait for her at the company ㅡher trainee company.

"I dont know I will be here again!" Suho said, leaning himself at the car door. 

"Junmyeon, please maintain your hatred on music company." Baekhyun hissed, rolling his eyes "I dont know why you really against them,"

"We fought because of them!ㅡ Stupid company!" Suho glared at SMent.

"I dont think so" He disagree "You're angry because Seohyun once to be a trainee here. Am I right?" He raised his brows at the furioused Suho.

"I just dont like peoples woo-ing at my girl. It's kind of disturbing. I'm fine with others but my girlㅡ" He shook his head in disappointed "I really can't"

"Jealousy freak!" Baehyun burst out 

"Yah! Your words same as Wendy when I'm jealous" Suho glared at him from head to toe. 

"Well," Baekhyun smirked "We are match with each other ㅡI'm joking man," Baekhyun brushed his hair in irritated

"But my heart softened a bit once she cried in front of me ㅡtelling how passionate music for her future" Suho sighed, kicking the stone "It's bother me a lot. Am I too harsh on her? Why I destroy her future? Am I the fault here? Am I letting her achieve her dream?" He murmured

"You need to give her a chance," Baekhyun advised smoothly

"It's not use anymore" Suho's face darkened "I dont know how to say ㅡespecially where to start. I know she wouldn't believe me now,"

Baekhyun hated Suho current mood. This was not Suho, he knew ㅡeasily give up without trying. It's a shame for the CEO of Kim Corporation being too weak.

He sighed and trailed his eyes at the company. His eyes widened, turning his head to Suho "That's her, Seulgi!"

Suho straight himself out. He rushed to Seulgi who just coming out from the gate. He stood in front of her and his side was Baekhyun looked at Seulgi.

Seulgi noticed their presence. She plugged out the earbuds from her ears looked at them weirdly "J-Junmyeon sshi, what are you doing here?" She stuttered.

"We need to talk," Suho said, confidently

At cafe.

"What?!!!!!" Seulgi's eyes bulged out hearing the story he had explained to her. 

"Wendy didnt tell anything to you?" Suho's voice turned down again.

She shook her head "That's why she didnt pick up my call," She sighed while looking at her cellphone.

"It's hard to find her!" Baekhyun whined, pulling his hair for the hundredth times. 

"I cant believe you did cheat on her," Seulgi said expressionless "I thought you love her"

"I love her" Suho said, without hesitation "I wouldn't ask you about her if I'm not loving her!"

"It's saddening" Seulgi shook her head in disguise "She sacrifice her future just for you ㅡthis is what your present for her, totally a gift of heartbroken"

"Stop it, Seulgi!" Baekhyun warned

She turned her head at him " How to stop saying if the man in front of me didnt learn how to appreciate a girl biggest sacrifice" She shouted, hitting her hand at the table.

Everyone at the cafe trailed their eyes on them. Baekhyun cursed on his breath, standing up faced the customers began to bow apologised because  the chaos they had made.

"This is public," Baekhyun furrowed the brows. 

"Baek," Suho whispered, clenching his hand under the table tightly "She got the point there,"

"I know" Seulgi looked away, blowing her bangs proudly

"This is not a perfect time to argue about the past," Baekhyun massaged his temple, loosening his anger feeling "We need to know where she is"

Seulgi sighed, staring at Suho. She felt sympathise just looking at his eyes ㅡfull with regret and hope. She can handle her feeling now "I will help you but where to start?"

Suho's eyes sparkled from darkness. He lifted up his head with hoped. "Do you know the place she want to go mostly?"

Seulgi tapped her chin, thinking "She want to go Paris ㅡA romantic city,"

Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter