#4

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My Wendy is home" Mrs Son hugged her. She stopped hugging her and look weirdly at her. Ah, Wendy knew it. Her smell was not so unpleasant. 

"I just back from practice" She smiled

"Cant you stop dreaming to be an idol? Just helping your father with the company" She pouted

"Then, I wouldn't agree in this wedding" 

Mrs Son remembered how they begging her to continue the wedding. She grinned embrassingly and clung her arm onto Wendy. They were like a friend. That's why Wendy was more closer with her mom. 

"Where is your husband?" 

"Oh, he is busy" She lied. 

"So how your life with him?" She asked

"Mom, I want to hit the shower for a while and im really sleepy please let me stay here for tonight. I miss my bed so much" She begged her. 

Wendy dont want to meet him. He hurt her heart too much. She cant bear the pain inside. 

 

"Junmyeon cant be with us tonight. He have many works to get done" Mr Son said when all of them gathered at dining room.

Wendy curled a sneaky smiled. It's a good then. She wouldnt see him for tonight.

"So dad, can I stay here for tonight since oppa is busy?" Wendy tried to manipulate her words.

She made a cute face at him so he feel into her trap. At first, he dhesitated but think she might be alone in the house. He agreed to let her stay. 

"This is the best day since the day im married" She giggled. She rolled around her bed. She looked at the ceiling. She must peace inside her own house. A bit she know, her eyes slowly closed.

 

"Hey, Junmyen youre here" Mr Son greet him.

Suho felt want to go there since he wouldnt able to have a dinner with them. Then, he can take Wendy home with him. He felt guity towards what happened that evening. She must be not in the good mood. 

"Ah Junmyeon, Wendy is in her room." Mrs Son smiled.

 

"Uhm, is that better if I just go in without k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter