#32

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A morning to start everything nice were vanished since last night. Wendy woke up, streching her muscles out while took a glance beside her bed.

No Suho

She went inside the bathroom while staring into the mirror. She was watching her own reflection. Her face look worst with that eyesbag. In a simple words, she looked lifeless.

It's just a blink of eyes everything happened went wrong. She realized last night was the biggest fought they ever had -or it could be more worser. In a deep side in her heart, there were a huge guilty overwhelmed.

If she explained that earlier. He will rethink about her dream.

She fixed her bang, spun around to check if everything done. She put a bit make up due to cover her swollen face. She went to downstair searched for Suho. She disappointed knowing Suho already leave house to go company instead.

"I dont know what should I do if I face him later" She sighed while wore her shoes to go school.

 

At class

"Ayo girl" Seulgi grinned while sitting beside her once she came to the class. 

"Ayo" She replied weakly, showing a faint smile.

Seulgi sensed something were not right. "Are you okay?" She looked at her concernly.

Wendy nodded. "I am just tired" She lied. Wendy was a type to hide her feeling until she got tired. That times, she will burst out anything she hide for the whole time.

"Are you sure?" She asked again to be more concerned towards her bestfriend. Wendy flased a wide smiled to show she was totally fine. "If you have something to tell,just remember I'm here for you"

Wendy nodded,humming "Well, where is Jungkook?" She changed the conversation.

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arm unpleasant "Are you forget? That sunbae doesnt go to school for the whole week because he have photoshoot"

"Can you imagine, if he famous we will also famous?" Wendy chuckled, to heat back her usual self.

"I dont want to share his popularity" She hissed away while making a noise "I know how to make myself famous -good voice, good personality and pretty face" She flipped her hairs, proudly. 

"Good personality, your " Wendy stucked out her tongue "You're a bad girl"

"Good boys and Bad boys love me" She winked while imagining many things 

Wendy shook her head in amusement "Are you already finish Literature's homework? Mr An want that today" She wriggled her brows playfully. 

Seulgi gasped in horror. She literally forget to do it. She hit her head, harshly. "Please lend me your book. Please Wen, Please." She began to panic "I know, you love me right?"

She crept a teased smile, while handing the book to her "I give this not because I love you too." She laughed "You look so desperate"

"Call me whatever you want, dumb girl" She said, while focusing to copy the homework.

"It' better I take my book back because you are calling me dumb" She teased

"Alright. Fine" She said while facing her "Thank you, princess" She faked a sweet smile.

"It's not a big deal, slave" Wendy stared at her, smirking.

"Yes, a slave" Seulgi murmured annoying.

 

At office

Suho clicked his tongue while staring at the ceiling. He was flashback the things happened yesterday. He didnt feel regret when he near to touch her more further. He had to go office earlier because he cant stand to look into her eyes.

He afraid he let out all of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter