46

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the near sea as he stopped the engine, took out the key there. Wendy hurried went out by slamming the door with a heavy sighed. She walked by her own then Suho followed from behind.

She her hair, turning to him "What do you want to talk about?" She asked, coldly even she knew whats he was trying to say. Suho bite his lips, looking into her eyes regrefully. "Okay I know ㅡJust straightforward!" She didnt break the eyes contact they had made. 

"I am sorry for everything happened on us," He looked away, feeling a thick embrassed overwhelming inside him whenever he told about it "I really regret for neglected you in the pastㅡ"

Wendy took this chance to hear all of his explaination from his own mouth. She nodded along, giving a respond instead pokerface. Futhermore, she afraid when she opened , it will be like a snakeㅡ got all her nerves to mad at him.

"But I've already change since I told you the magical words at the sea. I really love you, Son Wendy,"

Wendy flinced a bit once heard his magical words.

"I dont ing know what I ing doing behind you. My ing brain keep influence by telling me, I also needed my things. I ing scare to touch you because youre teenager, you need to go school like normal student.,"

"Thats why Eunjung being my partner. But trust me, I never develop any feeling to her. I tried but it's fail whenever we did that, your face appeared in my shadow and I want to feel you under my touch!

"Call me ert but to be honest, I am a 25 years old man who trying so hard not to be lust in front of you. By cuddling with you will descrease my neededㅡ You always drive me crazy. You thought I am joking around when I called myself a ert. I totally do, ㅡI craving on you. Only you!"

Wendy couldn't blink her eyes because the sudden of his raged. She doesnt know what to act ㅡShe feel awkward because this explained gone far from her expected.

"I thought he gonna use cheesy words but the heck that ing words" She thought alone, watching from head to toe. 

"I really love you," He took a step, "ㅡI dont want to lose you forever," He hold her hand, gazing deeply into her eyes then he planted a kiss on her hands. 

She cleared , gulping on her saliva as she managed to look at him "Hey, thats whole explaination is quite rare" She laughed nervously "ㅡI dont know how to react," 

He lifted up her chin carefully "Let's make a new life," He whispered 

Let's make new life ㅡ Wendy was in her own world which she earned a greatest dilemma. Is she trying to be cold or the ego keep against her heart? keep pushing him but her heart saying she need him for the rest of her life. 

"You are just hurting yourself and him. That's the greatest lose and pain,"  ㅡMinho 

"You are too young to file a divorce"ㅡ Mom

"I may not live under the same roof with him but the man like him still have loyalty to you," ㅡ Hana

Wendy pushed their hands away by reaching out her wide hands to pull a warm hugged. She snuggled into his chest giving a big impact into Suho's reaction. He was totally shock and relieve covered on his face.

"I am not mad at you ㅡI just want to avoid you," She said, still in his embraced."I was thinking about us in a few days hereㅡ What am I doing if you're here? Will I believe you again? Will you didnt hurt me again?"

Suho tried to break the huged but Wendy shook her head, tighten her grips on his waist then continue talking "I may be a y in a while ago but I honestly happy you are coming here just to get me back."

Suho curled a grateful smile hearing her confession. It's good for her to go a far place to think about them. He slowly pulling her hands from his waist, chuckled left from his mouth "Thank you," He very thankful because he delightful she was happy

"I love you Junmyeon, ㅡI dont want to lose you,' She said with a sincere smiled.

He squeezed her hands lightly "I love you too, Wendyㅡ I promise I wouldn't hurt your precious heart anymore," He grinned widely as he leaned his head to attract her lips.

Wendy didnt refuse as she leaned her head also to kiss him. They kissed passionately under a blue sky which giving a fresh ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter