#37

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are they?"

She scanned the whole house but their presence still not be seen. Baek and Suho cars were in the garage. She took out her phone while dial Suho's number.

"Where are you going?" She asked, with a worried tone but covered not be caught.

"We are at the near stall," He paused "ㅡbuy another snacks" 

"Ah, be careful" She said fastly, hang up the phone immediately. She felt awkward.

She went to the living room. "The remaining snacks are still untouched. Whats the heck they are up to?" She raised her brows, flipping her hair "It's better I hit a shower first before making lunch"

 

"What theㅡHello?" Suho wanted to talk more but Wendy already hang up. 

"What did she say to you?" Baek looked at him when they came out from the fruit stall.

"Ah, be careful ㅡthen dang hang up" Suho mimicked her voice then making frustrated face.

"You are annoying" Baek rolled his eyes,shook his head "She must be awkward to talk around you normallyㅡ be glad ya, she still thinking about your safety."

He nodded approval "I thought she will ignore my presence" 

"I guaranteeㅡ " Baekhyun pointed his hand at the sky "She is missing you" 

"I hope its truth" Suho turned his head to Baek, smiling weakly.

 

"We are home" Both men shouted while carried the fruits to the dining room.

Baek sniffed into the air and caught Wendy at the dining room too. "It smell delicious" He chuckled, coming near to her.

"I cook for us to eat for lunch" She replied showing a smiled at the men. Then, she turned to Suho "Myeon, go hit a shower"

Suho gasped in disbelief. She talked at him in normal way. No fought? No shout? Or Baekhyun was here so she maintain her emotional. Suho nodded and went to his room immediately. 

Baek nudged her arm playfully "You know how to cook?" He wriggled his brows.

"You are acting stupid, Baekkie" She said, without looking at him. Baek pouted while doing his job, cutting the fruits. She took a sip of the chicken soup she made. She clapped for herself, proudly "Ay, perfect"

She put the chicken soup on the table. She had a sit while watching Baek did his job on cutting fruits. She noticed Suho was not coming out from the bedroom. So, she took this chance to talk a serious matters with Baek.

"Baekkie" She called and Baek turned to her. She bite her lips "I think I already know whos the person behind this issue" 

Baek looked at her in serious way "What are you talking about?" 

"It's Eunjung" She breathed in "She is the one who spreading the photosㅡ stalking me from the start until the end" Then, she hit the table making Baek jumped a bit liked a girl "That witch girl" 

Baek hold his heart out all of the sudden "You are freaking me out!" He whined like a baby "What if the knife flying to your direction. I am being fault for killing you"

"Too much dramatic there, man" She rolled her eyes "Thats not an important things because Eunjung is my target"

"If.. that really her. What should you do?" He asked in curiousity.

"I want to meet her" She gritted her teeth.

Baek widened his eyes in disbelief "Are you kidding me?ㅡ she is a scary damn crazy girl. I am not letting you meet her" he shook his head in disapprove. 

"Baekkie," She pouted, sadly 

He sighed "But, you dont have the proof" 

"My words are the proofㅡ my greatest weapon" She grinned widely.

"So, you want to be sarcastic to her?" He laughed bitterly "What if, she can make you believe all of her lies?" He asked crossing his arm, staring into her eyes 

"I follow my heart" She said, smiling faintly. "I already say, I trust Myeon only"

"Suit yourself" Baek rolled his eyes but deep inside he was worried if Eunjung had something else to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter