#42

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did a good choice leaving Seoul for a while.

 

Finally, Wendy and Mrs Son arrived at the Jeju Airport after 1 hour in the plane.

"Are you ready?" 

She smiled excitedly when theyre waiting for their luggage come out. Mrs Son had a bit nervous to meet Hana especially Minho ㅡher son in law. They never talk to each other since the incident. 

"You will get along with them easily"

Wendy knew whats bothered inside her mother minds. They took the luggages and come out from the place immediately. They hold each other hands. Wendy squeezed Mrs Son's hands to overcome her nervousness.

 "Ay Wendy!"

Minho's voice attracted their attention. They turned their head to search the owner's of voice. Wendy gasped in disbelief seeing the man presence. She did a little ran step to his way and Mrs Son followed from behind.

"Oppa!!"

She screamed out of , reaching out her arms to give a warm hugged. Minho chuckled, replying the hugged and spun her around.

"Miss you, sister! Finally you're here!"

Minho broke the hugged then trailing his eyes at the elder. He bowed politely while greet her in manner ways. He shrugged his neck, smiling awkwardly.

"Hi, m-mom! How are you?"

Mrs Son replied the smiled sweetly. She came closer to him while brushing his hair liked a kid. Minho widened his eyes widely, stood freeze liked a statue. 

"Hi, Minho ah, my handsome son in law. I'm fine! How are you?"

"I-i'm alright!"  

Wendy grinned watching the bond between them be more closer than she expected. She knew the way her mother acted really different.ㅡit's meant she want to know him more closer.

"Let's go! I cant wait to meet Hana" Wendy waved her hands proudly.

 

At Hana's house

"We are here!!"

"I am here!" 

Wendy voice filled the whole house. She left the luggage at the living room ㅡin case to search her lovely sister at kitchen. It's been 4 months they didnt meet each other. Wendy reached out her hands to hug her sister. 

"You're pretty,ㅡ even you are pregnant. I am envious" 

"You're beautiful too little girl,"

Hana laughed hearing her confession. She patted her head cutely, while taking a sip of the foods she had made for the guests. The foods were served at the dining room.

"Mom!" Hana said, with delighted tone. She missed her a lot. She didnt feel to move ㅡbecause she was pregnant. She cant run to her while giving a hugged like others.

Mrs Son walked to her, patting and caressing Hana's tummy that growing day by day. "Your grandmother is here for you," She giggled then turned to Hana, tucking her hair behind her ears, curling a smile onto her lips.

"I miss you!" Hana formed tears hugging her tightly. 

"I miss you too!" She replied, began to cry.

Minho and Wendy was looking at the motherㅡdaughter bond. They smiled unknowingly, then Wendy turned to face Minho.

"Oppa, dont be awkward around mom, alright?" She patted his shoulder. 

"Hey, dont look down on me! I'll prove I'm the best son in law she ever had." He titled his head, crossing his arms proudly "includng father! He cant stay mad on me this long!"

"I always support, bruh" She grinned, blowing her bangs of the head. Minho nodded while pumping each other fists.

"Are you done talking there?" Hana rolled her eyes when they clearly heard the conversation between them. They scratched their necks awkwardly noddi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter