Final

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [ATTENTION] ㅡ 4+++ WORDS

THIS IS THE ENDING. I HOPE THIS ENDING TURN OUT TO BE A NICE AND WELL. AND I HOPE I DIDNT DISSAPOINT ALL OF YOU.

ENJOY EVERYONE :-)

 

 

I went home as the clock strikes on 6pm already. The time seem flies faster than I thought. I headed straight to my room, opened my wardrobe widely then scanning all the clothes. I tried into it then threw that on the bed as it couldn't fit with my mood tonight. 

I stopped searching once met the perfect dress to wear tonight. I spun around, looking at my own reflection on the mirror watched myself with the dress. I began to trail my fingers around the dress then the memories came to her in a right time.

This was the dress that Junmyeon once bought in 2 years ago. 

Damn you're beautiful Those words kept ringing into my minds as I shook it away. Without I knew, my tears rolling down continuously which I dont give any gut to stop those tears. 

I missed Junmyeon. A lot.

 

 

"You are so pretty tonight," Baekhyun grinned as he opened the car door such a gentleman way. 

"Nice step, Baek" I rolled my eyes as I bulked in my seat beat, fixing my position comfortably. 

"You are not fluttering or something?" Baekhyun pouted, as he drove off to the secret place.

"I am touched instead" I laughed then hitting his shoulder "Well honestly, did Taeyeon know this? I dont want any issue come out later as a big news" I teased. 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon had been in a relationship for 6 months already. They worked in the same company but never approach before until they got to be in the same project. So, they being friend ㅡ always hangout together until Baekhyun felt something at her. 

Because of my supportive words, he overcome all his feared to confess at her. After that, it's all the beginning of their love story.

"Why should she is jealous? You are my sister. Do you think I want you to be girl instead?" He mocked, rolling his eyes annoyed

"Yah! Do you think I want to be your girlfriend? Be grateful, Taeyeon didnt reject you or you will be old bachelor for the rest of your live," I stuck out my tongue, crossing my arms. I proudly showing my victorious smiled at him

"Are you insulting my age? I'm not that old!" He whined as he protested as he give a glance at her then glued on the road. "At least, my puberty hit my face to gain more macho and this handsome never fade away," He smirked when he saw my mouth literrally gasped in disbelief. 

"Bless your natural handsome face," I made an odd faces "Age cause a big matters if you keep hesitation to marry her. I personally feel bad at your kid for calling you a father when your forehead already have wrinkles," I tried to scare him but my intention was to see him get married. He already 28 years old for god's sake.

"Ah, this is how 20 years old girl puberty," He laughed and nodding his head along.

I stepped out from the car, observing the building very well. I can feel this building seem familiar with me. My thoughts slide off when Baekhyun hold my hands trying to reach my attention. I smiled quickly as I began to walk beside him.

As we wait for the lift, Baekhyun took out a handkerchief from his suit, holding my shoulder then faced me. I raised my brows as I narrowed my eyes on handkerchief in curiosity. 

"I have something special for you," He grinned excitedly. I tried to open my mouth but he laid on fingers on my lips purposely "I wouldn't answer your questions until you meet the answer," 

I pluckered my lips as Baekhyun closed the gap between us, wrapping my eyes with handkerchief then he guided me inside the lift. I can't see anything except dark. I dont talk much becausei don't know what to ask. He already warned, he wouldn't answer any questions from me.

It's grew curiousity when he said "special".

"We are here!," I can hear Baekhyun jumped happily around me. I plastered pokerface because I dont know what exactly happened around me just now. If I saw Baekhyun, I already smacked his head."Count until 5 then open your eyesㅡ Count until 5 okay?"

I followed his orders as I counted until 5. I slowly unwrapped thr handkerchief then slowly open my eyes to look around for nothing. Where is Baekhyun? Then, I noticed a door in front of me. Maybe, he was inside.

I pushed the door and freeze in my place. I was at the big hall of the building. I remember this place very well ㅡ  Its the place of I and Junmyeon getting married. I turned my left side. There were many photos hang up at the wall as the memories of 2 years ago came in my mind again.

I smiled unknowingly, as I trailed my fingers smoothly at those photos. Why Baekhyun did this? This was supposed to be our dinner. Why he put this photos instead of our photos together?

I walked slowly to the main point until my eyes widened while my left hand covered my mouth that opened widely. I cant believe what just I saw. I dont know how to describe my feeling. 

Silence filled the hall until I began to speak firstly

"JㅡJunmyeon?"

 

 

"We already tried our best but we are truly sorry. We cant save him because he lose a lot of bloods. We are sorry," 

I ed up, as I cant longer hold my expressionless then broke down on the floor. Baekhyun supported me from behind. I can see his eyes were over whelming with tears from the corner of my eyes. I cried so hard in his arm, trying not to accept the fact.

Why you promise when you know you will break it anytime?

"I met him in spirit soul. He caressed my cheeks then kissed me then saying I'm sorry and I love you," I choked on my sobbing as I knew they heard me well.

"Thats why you are running back here" Mrs Kim said, crying in Mr Kim's hugged. Mrs Kim must be in a worst condition because the only son died before her.

"Wen, please stay strong for him," My mom hugged me warmly as she my hairs gracefully. 

Baekhyun punched the wall as he tried to maintain his emotion. Of course we were freaked out hearing this tragic accident. In a blink of eyes, he gone from this world without any warning. It's a cruel to live in Earth. My father helped to confront Baekhyun as he patted his shoulder while squeezing .

I turned to the operation room as my eyes trailed to see a panicked nurse was coming out to find a doctor. In a few minutes, the doctor hurried to the place. I straight myself as I grabbed that nurse's hand firmly.

"What's going on?" I asked, without releasing the grip on the nurse until she did talked to her.

"The patientㅡHis heartbeat back to normal," Last words from the nurse as she pushed away then close the door quickly. I stood there liked a statue as I wandered what the actually happened? They rushed to me as they hold my hands while exchanged the looked at each other.

"Is this mean Junmyeon is still alive?" Baekhyun asked with thoe sparkling eyes as he wiped the tears away.

Without any words, they reached out to hug all the in a big circled. 

"I told you, our son is brave person" Mr Kim kissed Mrs Kim to erase all the pains from her. Mrs Kim smiled in relief.

I knew how to smile back. So, he really kept his words not to leave me anymore. Thank you for coming back. I dont want to lose you anymore.

In the next day, he sent to the ward room but the doctor still don't know when will he really do wake up. 

"It's a miracle he back to live even we already turned off the machine. As soon as the nurse tried to close his face, he began to choke hardly making everyone there speechless then handing a helped." The doctor looked at us, giving a sincere smiled.

"This boy really really strong. It's rare to meet this kind of patient. Well, it's a fated that he get a second chance." He added then turned to look at Junmyeon who still dont wake up.

"Mr Hwang, what will happen to him once he wake up?" I asked, biting my lips nervously as I hold Junmyeon's hand tightly.

"Honestly I dont know but we can wait when he wake up later. We will do many tests on him to know the future condition he will face," He said professionally. "I've to go now"

"Thank you, Mr Hwang," I stood up, bowing as everyone did the same as me. Mr Hwang replied then getting out from the room.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's cellphone was ringing. He picked it up and knowing that called was made from the police.

"They meet the proof from the cctv and want us to know the person behind this," Baekhyun met eyes with all of them after he hung up.

"I think it's better only you go there because I think you may know that person," My father spoke directly at Baekhyun which also got agreed by the moms and Mr Kim.

"I think I knowㅡ I've to go now," Baekhyun excused then I interrupted the whole conversation. 

"I want to go too," I stood up but Baekhyun refused to let me join. "I dont care if I go with another car. All I want is to confirm my instinct. I know it can be relate with Eunjung," I said, coldly looked into his eyes.

"Who is Eunjung?" Mrs Kim turned to me then ruffled Junmyeon's hair.

"Alright, we will go together," He gave up as he bowed politely to the elders then went outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter