#1

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was busy preparing for the grand wedding. This was the perfect time to reveal the marriage between the daughter and the son of two of the biggest companies in South Korea. 

Son Hana was in her room. Her mind was so tangled and her fingers were knotted up,torturing one another. She could feel her sweats under her veil and her $10000 wedding dress.Honestly,rather than making her feel elegant and high-class,it made her feel burdened.She would have wore a sweather and some black leggings now if she could.Anyways,she stares at her phone for the thousandth time,anticipating the familiar ringtone whenever her lover calls.But then again,she was left disappointed as her phone stares blankly up at her.

Kim Junmyeon was in his room. He looked at the mirror and stared at his reflection.A smiling,handsome young man was staring back at him.He fixed his black bow tie, and made sure that everything on him-- his gelled hair, black suit, his black slacks, and his shiny leather shoes-- were perfect. He stared at his face again, grinning so wide and making sure that he would be the most handsome man Hana could ever see. 

Junmyeon had waited so long for this moment. Every single day, every single night, he had always dreamt for this day to come. Ever since the first time he laid his eyes on her, he had always known that she was the one. This afternoon, everything would come true.

Son Wendy was busy looking around the hall, making sure everything's fixed. "Oh,the flowers should be arranged like this," she told a lady nearby who was instructing some men to put the stand of roses.

"Please make the carpet smoother," she said to another. "Look there, it's not straight nor smooth," She points at it with her painted acrylic nails.

After ordering the workers to do this and that, to arrange these and those within the grand venue, she raised her arms to stretch her petite body. "Ahh, so tiring," she whined.

Despite being so hands-on with the venue's presentation, there was something in her mind telling that she should not do this. This is not a great idea, she thought. Wendy had always known that her sister loved someone else.

 

Both families were welcoming the visitors. The ladies wore their expensive gowns while the men were decked in their best suits and tuxedos.

"We're so glad you're here," the bride and groom's parents told each visitors as they entered the long hallway.

"We're so happy for them," the visitors would nod their heads,smiling at them before looking around the place.There were the high,gold ceiling and shimmering chandeliars,the polished mirror walls at the sides, and the silvery-white silks covering the empty spaces of the walls.

Just before Mr. Son greeted the next guest, a bodyguard ran to him, and whispered something in his ears.

"What?!" Mr. Son whispered back harshly. "Find her right now!"

Mr. Kim heard the commotion and quickly asked, "What happened?"

"Hana's gone," Mr. Son said dryly and push his hair back with his fingers in frustration.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim dropped their jaws in utter shock. They stood up hurriedly and started sweeping the entire venue for Hana with their eyes.They were too caught up in searching to worry about what the guests would think . Ha, the bride ran away! What a pity! That family must be jinxed! Some guests are already thinking in their mind.

They needed a fast solution.

"We will fix this. Don't worry," then Mr. Son cleared his throat.

"You better!" Mr. Kim glared.

 

Wendy's eyes widened when her mother told her. But it did not put her in too much surprise, for she knew her sister. "Love is really blind," she murmured to herself when her mother went somewhere else, and then she sarcastically smirked as she realized that all her hardwork earlier was just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter