#44

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A windy night approached them as they had been in Jeju for the second day. They were having a fun watching movie at living room.

Everyone eyes narrowed at the phone that ringing beside Mrs Son. She jumped a bit once the name popped in the screen. She waved her hands panicked to gain the attention from them.

"Who's that?" Minho asked, raising his brows while caressing Hana's belly.

"Papa," She gulped

"Breath deeply then answer that call" Wendy suggested

Mrs Son nodded in understanding, following the steps that Wendy commanded.

"Jagi, how's are you doing?" Mrs Son asked on the phone while eating the snacks. 

"How can you forget about me?ㅡ You seem different this time when I'm working at oversea," Mr Son sulked

"I didnt forget about you, jagi." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I didnt want to bother you when you're working."

"Ahㅡ Did Junmyeon called you to ask your vacation?" He asked "Tell me where are you right now?"

"J-Junmyeon?" Mrs Son stuttered, narrowing her eyes at Wendy.

Wendy took the phone immediately without hesitation. 

"Hi, pa!" She talked in normal way "When will you back to Seoul?"

"Next week, dear! Where are you? Whats the sudden of vacation? You have school tomorrow!" He asked with various questions.

"I am a clever student!" She teased

"Make sure you are coming to school, alright?" He hissed "You're weird, Son Wendy!"

"Whatever pa, I will be back in a few days before you're arrive at Seoul huh?" She grinned widely. "Be careful Pa!"

"Alright daughter," 

She handed the phone to Mrs Son. They had a little chitchat then end the conversation with peaceful. 

"I think Junmyeon will know about us" Mrs Son said, biting her lips.

"Is he care about me?" She asked herself, focussing her eyes at the television. She chuckled on her own even the movie was not funny "I dont think soㅡ Maybe right now he did with Eunjung!"

"Son Wendy!" Hana shouted, firmly

"I am talking the truth, Hana!" She fought 

Mrs Son and Minho lost of words. They were speechless and dumbfounded watching the fought scene happening between the siblings. They exhanged glances to each other without knowing to do.

"He is your husband for God's sake!" 

"Oh! I cant talk bad about him ㅡJust because he is my husband? Are you kidding me?" She screamed, looking at Hana with a dead glared "They kissed in front of me! How to stay calm like I never know that damn kissed ever exist? Tell me!!!!"

"He is a nice man," Hana said in lower tone.

"You don't know him! You dont even live under the same roof with him!" She hold her tears from streaming down on her cheeks. She clenched her fists tightly while screaming out all of her breath "You dare to say that because you have achieve your sweet family life! You already have oppa to stay by your side in good and bad times."

"There is loyalty in marriage life," Hana pointed out

She shook her head in amusement "From the day we tied the knot, he never believe I will do a good job as a wife. All he did was mocking me like a weak girl," She said, then the tears falling down on her cheeks slowly.

The house filled with silent. 

"I excuse myself for a while," She said, wiping the tears harshly then taking the coat. She slammed the front door leaving the house to the sea.

Hana watched Wendy's back figure lost from the sight once she slammed the door hardly. She startled because the harsh action sudden caused by her. She trying to control her breath ㅡespecially her emotional because the baby.

"Hana," Mrs Son sat beside her, rubbing her back softly "Your sister just having a bad mood" 

"That's my fault" She muttered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter