#24

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy linked her arm with Suho once a big front door opened welcoming them with open arms. He whispered a confront words to overcome her nervousness. She never go to the ballroom with a boy-. Guess what? Her husband was there to her now.

Everyone stopped talking, moving their eyes on them. The girls were squealing over Suho. The boys looked at Wendy in amazed. They looked like they just saw an angel from the sky. Their eyes were sparkling.

Suho realized the situation, slowly removed his hand from her. Wendy shocked in his sudden behaviour. She sighed in relief when Suho wrapped his left hand on her waist, obviously protecting his wife.

The boys and old men looked away when they met with his burny eyes. They acted nothing happened, talking in the normal way again.

"You're scaring them" Wendy giggled

"They cant bet me on this" Suho smirked

"You already win on the first time we got married" She chuckled

"I know" He winked, making Wendy blushed slightly giving a playful punch on his shoulder.

"Oh Mr Kim!! You're here!!" Mr Seo exclaimed their presence "With your wife,"

They flashed a sincere smile and nodding as the responded. They took a sit, and got served with various foods. Suho and Mr Seo began talk about business. Wendy sighed hearing it and shove the foods directly into .

"Why I am sad? Of course the party mean to close the gap between the companies" She mentally thought inside her messy minds.

Suho gave a glance at her when he got the chance. He felt bad for not treating her well in this ball. Well ball was not like normal peoples thought. For a business man liked him was meant otherwise. 

15 minutes later

"I've to get going now," Mr Seo smiled at them "Have fun both of you" After that, he left the couple.

"I am sorry" He spoke first. "Please bear with this for a few hours okay babe?"

"You shouldn't be apologise." She shook her head in disapprove "I understand your work very well."

He hold her hand, showing his angelic smile "Lets meet other peoples. I think you need to know some of them that I know" He said and she agreed on it.

Wendy received a lot of loves especially from the middle age women. They cant stop comparing her with their daughters -in good ways. Wendy just smile and nodded responding to their compliments.

She even met a girl who was in the same age as her. Her named was Hwang Tiffany. Her husband was Nichkhun. He was from Thailand, Suho's buddy and younger brother. 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter