#28

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 2 days left before the event. Guess what? She got a pretty good or bad news. 

Suho need to go Taiwan for business matters.

She was sad because they will not meet for 3 days. But, its can make Wendy felt better, dancing around without thinking about him. He was so far away from Korea. She can do the practice more harder than ever.

She circled her around his waist then looked back up, facing him "I will miss you" She pouted, when they arrived at the airport.

"I will miss you too" Suho pinched her nose "I will behave well"

"You better do," She pointed at him, placing one of her hand at her hip. She sent a dead glare at Eunjung who was rolling her eyes.

Baekhyun was there too. This times, he wouldn't fly away because Suho did it. He worried over nothing, just because Eunjung accompanied him for this project at Shanghai. He cant do anything since he didnt take over the work.

"Oh," Suho stood up, knowing its their time to leave. Suho caressed her cheek, giving a long stared. Then, he kissed her gently "I love you too"

"I love you too, oppa" She grinned widely, still in his warm hugged.

Eunjung gritted her teeth fiercely watching the couple being lovey dovey in front of her eyes.It's make her want to puke.

Baekhyun noticed the sudden changed of Eunjung's face. He silently cursing and laughed inside his minds, still cant get off watching her pissed face.

Suho hugged Baekhyun and saying "You need to take care of my wife" He whispered but be could hear by the girls "If you do anything to her- I gonna ripped off your head and give the dogs eat it"

"I am so scare" Baekhyun mocked, acting very well liked seeing a ghost. Suho smacked his arm, playful. They grinnd happily to each other "Trust me bro. I will protect her like my younger sister" Suho nodded in understanding. 

Wendy caught off laughing watched the adult bickering. Then, she did the eyes contact with Eunjung. They felt like they will do a world war III but immediately stopped once Baekhyun nudged her arm -straightly to normal.

She shurgged her neck, awkwardly. They waved at Suho until he lose from the sight.

She looked down, sighing "Aish, I already miss him"

"You wouldnt miss him as long as I am here" He joked around. He felt bad if Wendy though something had happened around Suho and Eunjung.  He looked at her, while saying "Myeon wouldnt cheat on you"

"Well, I love him" She curled a warm smile "Then I shouldnt doubt on him"

Baekhyun tapped her head, feeling proud "That's great" He smiled sweetly "How about we grab a dinner? I am really hungry" He rubbed his stom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter