#16

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a rainy night. Wendy furrowed the brows while walking around the house, waiting for Suho's to back home. As long as she knew, his work must be done because its freaking 10pm.

Suho, was walking around the park with the raining poured into his body. He wondered everything about his relationship with Eunjung. He felt guilty because he choose to be Eunjung's side instead of Wendy.

"That's right" He murmured "I never touch her because I love her?"

 

The bell door was ringing. Wendy rushed to open the door. She widened her eyes once she saw the fragile Suho in front of her.

"Are you play with rain?" Wendy asked but Suho remained quiet.

Wendy wrapped her arm around his waist. She carried him to the room. He sat at the bed and stared at her. 

"You need to go shower before you get fever" She advised him but Suho didnt do anything but keep staring at her.

"He look weird tonight" She thought inside "He doesnt drunk right? I didnt smell anything came out from his mouth"

Wendy brazed herself tried to let the shirt off from his body. She gulped once she scanned sic pack that he had. 

"You like it?" Suho smirked

"Yah, go hit a shower" She cleared , leaving a blush on het cheek. She breath in and out and pushed Suho went inside the bathroom.

" girl" Suho joked around, shouting from inside the bathroom.

"I will made a soup for you" She heard it, and changing the topics immediately. She closed the door with a deep breath. She glad to leave the room fastly.

 

"Almost done" 

Wendy clapped her hand, happily once the soup fully finished. Suho came to her quietly without getting noticed by her. Suddenly, he wrapped his arm around her waist and put his head at her shoulder.

Wendy lost of her words. She doesnt know how to react by the sudden skinship they just had together. She just stared blankly at the soup. 

"Your scent smell nice" He snuggled his head at her hair 

"M-Myeon" She blushed, her cheek was red as tomato. "I dont want the soup being cold. Its not delicious"

"You can heat the soup again if its cold" Suho doesnt want to stop doing his act.

Wendy felt goosebump around her shiver. She need to stop before this things went any further. Who know what a 25 years old man will do to her? And tonight he was being a cheesy man.

"Oh my god!!!" She began shouted, making Suho released his arm from her waist immediately "rats!!!!!!"

"Where?" Suho asked her, panicking. 

"Just kidding" Wendy grinned innocently "I just want to test your braze"

"Is this the way you want to-" He growled frustrating "ugh, never mind"

"If that case so, lets eat soup" Wendy poured the soup into the bowl and served it on the table.

 

"Myeon" She stopped eating and stared at him. "May I know, why your face-?"

"I just playing around with Baekhyun" Suho smiled widely to cover the lies he made up. "Bestfriend since kid"

"But, its looked worse" Wendy touched his bruises and he winced in pain a bit. "And I am right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter