#31

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun watched Suho's figure out from the room with a furioused expression plastered on his face. He wanted to follow him but he stopped his intention for a while. He looked at Eunjung's place.

Eunjung was smirking evilish at Suho until he lose from sight.

Baekhyun got the meaning behind the smirked. He smelt something fishy when Eunjung doesnt care abit about Suho anymore. Because the Eunjung he knew, she determined to get Suho as her priority. 

He rushed inside her room, hitting his hand on her desk. "THATS YOU RIGHT???? THERE WILL BE NO OTHER THAN YOU, CRAZY GIRL"

Eunjung startled a bit then making out her acted "What are you saying? What I am doing? I dont understand you" She shook her head, pretending not knowing whats havoc she did between Suho and Wendy relationship.

"YOUR ACTING SKILL IS BAD!!!" He shouted right on her face. He hissed while holding her hands tightly making the girl winced in pain.

"Stop it, Baekhyun" She tried to lose her grip on him. It's hella hurt.

He released her red hands, pointing his finger at her face "This is my last warning, if youre hurting Wendy, I wouldnt go easy on you" He took his coat from the sit place then leaving her room immediately without waiting for Eunjung to talk.

Eunjung rubbed her hand softly. She stared at the door, grinning devily "Look like I am afraid with your trash warning." She rolled her eyes "Well, serve your right Wendy. She doesnt even a smart . She is more too dumb and idiot "

 

Wendy opened the gate door,looking weirdly at her house from outside view. Suho's car was there but the house seem dark even in their room.

"No electricity?" She asked to herself then shook her head amusement when seeing the next house was totally fine without having problem with electricity. "He must be too tired until fell asleep"

She opened the door, trying to search the switch box to open the light. 

"OH MY GOD JUNMYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE IN DARK?" she jumped in shock a bit when glancing at the figure was sitting at the sofa lifeless. She rushed to him, feeling curiously when he didnt say anything to her. She sat beside him and hold his hand "Are you okay? Are you sick?"

"Do you see I am still fine right now?" Suho stated the conversation. 

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked with curiousity filled written over her face.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked still in relaxed tone

She clicked her tongue then saying "I just having fun with Seulgi ate tteobokki"

He stood up, taking the photos while throwing right on her face. The photos were messing on her laps. Wendy grabbed all pieces of photos, she gasped in horror when the photos shown her and Jungkook was kissing. 

"What is this, Son Wendy?" He changed his voice tone to anger. "I ASK YOU WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???"

"T-this I-is not what you saw" She stuttered because the nervousness but on the same time she began to fragile seeing the short tempered man in front of her.

"EVERYONE SAY THE SAME BUT ITS THE KIND OF TRUE THATS YOU RIGHT?" He raised his voice once again.

"Let me be honest here, in this photo that really me but-" Wendy tried to explain but Suho cutt her off.

"THATS REALLY YOU!!!!" He shouted angrily "YOU ARE HURTING ME! I'VE CHANGE MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU BUT YOU PAID THIS. WHO I AM TO YOU SON WENDY?"

"YOU ARE MY LAST ONE TO STAY UNTIL OUR LAST BREATH EVEN IN HEAVEN I WANT YOU TO STAY BESIDE ME" She shouted back.

"YOU ARE LIAR!" He had tears formed at the corner of his eyes.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND. HE IS MY BESTFRIEND" She explained.

"SO, BESTFRIEND CAN KISS LIKE THAT?" He smirked

"KIM JUNMYEON!!!!!" She screamed "I ALRE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter