#27

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god Jeon Jungkook. You mess with the steps" Ms Song massaging her forehead, obviously mad at Jungkook that keeping his dance steps ruined. 

Jungkook looked down on the floor, kept apologising at the teacher. Wendy gave a quick glance towards the guilty Jungkook.

"We have 4 days left before the event" Ms Song glared at Jungkook. 

"I -I just have family problems" He stuttered

"I understand you," Ms Song sighed, giving a weak pat on his shoulder "But you need to focus here, this is important for our school reputation"

"Let's rest for 10 minutes. I will be back later" Ms Song said, while coming out from the dance practice room.

Jungkook watched over Ms Song until her sight lose in his vision. He felt guilty for not being concentrated during practice. He felt something wrong whenever he touched Wendy.

He sat down, pantting heavily. Seulgi pushed Wendy to him -to get their friendship gone well liked old times.

Wendy handed him a water bottle. "Here," Jungkook looked at her with expressionless. He refused but its change when Wendy shoved the bottle at his hand. He didnt have any choice left.

Jungkook drank the water. Wendy kept squeezing her hands, looking at Seulgi in worried way. Seulgi gave thumbs up signed meant that everything will be fine.

"Uh Jungkook".She clear .

Jungkook didn't respond anything. He just raised his eyes brow at her.

"If its because of me-" She stuttered while thinking a better words to say "I would like to apologise because making you got scolded by Ms Song"

"You shouldn't ask for apology from me" He sighed, didnt meet with her eyes. 

"Its been 3 days" She pouted while show her three fingers right in his face "-You kept your distance away from me"

"I didnt avoid you" He frowned his brows

"Your face written it" She mocked, showing her fists "When I ask you to go anywhere with me, you built up many excuses" She said, frustrating "You in acting, Kookie"

"Since when my face write my problem?" He raised his voice but his words seem were joking around. "I am not an actor, for your information" He laughed like a retarted seal.

"Omo!" Wendy hold her heart, excitedly "You are laughing! I've waiting for your laughter since past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter