#36

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 days passed and nothing changed a bit. Suho and Wendy barely talked each other ㅡbut she still do her responsible as a wife. She cooked in time, eating together but the different was she rarely watched television and stayed inside her room alone.

And its worried him.

Today was Sunday. Baekhyun came over to Suho's house because being a bachelor was not interested.  He even brought snacks for movie time ㅡthats one of his ideas to solve their married life.

"Where is she?" Baekhyun asked, slumping his body on the sofa.

Suho sat beside him "I dont know until when she stay inside the room." She sighed while staring at the stair.

Baekhyun gave a pitiful face "Let me call her out" Suho hummed. He stood up and making his way to her room. He was about to knock the door but Wendy opened the door earlier shocking both of them.

"What are you doing here?" Wendy gasped in horror, raising her brows in curiousity.

"Myeon is my girlfriend" He wriggled his brows, teasing the girl. 

She rolled her eyes "You clung with him almost everyday. Are you sure you are a straight guy?" She narrowed her eyes weirdly at Baekhyun.

He widened his eyes and giving a friendly hit on her shoulder "I still have interest on girls." He hissed, crossing his arms.

"Good to know the news" She winked "Do you want me to introduce you all of my friends?" She nudged her arm with him.

"Love cant be force," He replied, sighing

"At least do some effect" She said excitedly "Dont regret if you already have wrinkles over your face but still none girls want you" She flickered his forehead.

"You are so mean, Wendy" He pouted, sadly.

They laughing together until Suho heard the voice coming from the downstair. Suho looked at her from head to toe.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked concernly.

Baekhyun smacked his forehead "How come I forget to ask you?" He turned to her "ㅡthats your fault complaining my wrinkles"

She chuckled at Baek then turned to Suho "I want to go out for awhile" She smiled faintly "I hope you didnt mind at all ㅡdont worry I wouldnt try to flirt with any boys. I just need time to be alone" She said, sarcastically. 

Suho was about to answer but Baek interrupted "Ah, he doesnt mind. It's fine for you. You have girls time so do we are, the boys right?" He grinned awkwardly "Just be  areful ㅡdont talk to stranger huh?"

Suho turned to him giving what-the-heck face. Wendy looked at them happily "Thank you" She mumbled, bowing then rushed to the front door.

"What theㅡ what are you doing?" Suho hissed while smacking his head a little harsh "I dont even give the permission yet"

Baek rubbed his head softly leaving a scoffed "At least, we have something to do instead watching movie ㅡjust us? It's not fun"

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"Since when you are being stupid?" He sctrached his head annoyed "ㅡlets watching her from far."

Suho wanted to speak but Baek leaving him speechless by dragged him along to follow Wendy from behind.

 

Wendy smiled faintly watching the colourful flowers around the neighbourhood. Honestly, she felt calm seeing the scenery around her.

A little kid ran from her mother's grip. The mother shouted, and the kid laughing went more farther. Suddenly that kid fell down on the ground. 

Wendy widened her eyes, fastly coming to the kid direction. She helped him stood up while cleaning off all the dirty that covered on his shirt.

"Hey, whats your name?" She smiled "Ah dont worry, I am not a bad person"

"M-Manse," The kid stuttered

She hold his hand "You love your mother right?" Manse nodded continously "If you love her, dont cause any trouble alright?" Manse nodded again, looked down 

Wendy lifted up his chin to look on her "I am not mad at you. It's fine to be a naughty boy sometimes. You are a good kid right?"

The woman came to her with a smile sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter