#7

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh-Jungkook?" 

She shockingly saw Jungkook went out from a big compang that called as BigHit. She just passed by the company since she want to go home. She ignored all of Suho's called. She felt the anger still inside her when she remember Eunjung, that .

"Ah yes, Wendy right?" He pointed his finger at her

She chuckled and nodded. Gladly, her new classmate remember her named even though she didnt get to introduce herself at him properly even today was his first day at the school.

"You're a trainee?" She eyed him

"Bingo. Keep this as a secret" He grinned while did a pinky promise hand at her.

She laughed and did it. She looked at him felt shy afterwards after the little skinship. 

"There's no need to be shy" She smiled "We are friend"

He shurgged his neck while leaving a chukled. She admired him that close. He looked damn handsome and that sleeveless. He sweat a lot. 

"I am sorry if I smell bad" 

"Ah, its fine" She shook her head "Do you want to my secret since you had told yours?"

He nodded. She wanted to reveal her secret as a trainee. They had the same interest. Music can heal the pain. Music can unite the people. Music was the bestfriend when we were lonely.

"Mwoh?" He asked in disbelief "SM trainee?"

"That's easily to get famous" He added "A big company in music industry"

"Dont worry, I wouldnt forget you when im famous" She laughed "And I would promote you, okay?"

"I cant wait to see both of us being on the same stage"

Jungkook and Wendy was having a lot fun. Its a relief that Wendy didnt get any class and Jungkook just finished his practice. They got along together very fast. Music united us. Jungkook told his story how he got to be a trainee and everything related to it. As a conclusion, they talked about music.

"Are you sure I am letting you back home alone?" Jungkook concerned

"I am fine. My house didnt too far from here" She waved at him.

He looked at her in not so sure face. She doesnt want him to know she has a husband. Thats not great. She want to have fun as a teenager girl who dont fear of anything including husband

 

"Hey, I have black belt in karate" She did a few poses of Karate. Finally, Jungkook believed her. 

"See you tomorrow, kookie" She waved at him and turned her back against him. She walked until her sight had lose.

Jungkook cringed a smile watching the weird girl, ah no, special girl did something about her karate ability. It's adorable he cant denied it. He liked her friendly behaviour. It's easy to be friend with her. A friend? For now, its a yes. There was a lot things he want to know about her.

"See ya, Dydy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter