#34

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another morning approached her. Since yesterday, she took a decision to move in inside her own room back. She went downstair to dining room but her feet stopped.

"Lets breakfast together" Mr Son smiled, taking away the newspaper.

"Why you are here?" She asked with shocked expression.

"We want to watch over your condition" Mrs Son smiled sweetly.

"I am fine" She replied shortly.

"We are here to watch over you and Junmyeon. I know if we aint here, you will fight with him like last night" Mr Son rolled his eyes, judging his daughter.

"Then, I am going" Wendy turned her back, feeling mad rushed to her spine.

"I am not letting you go before breakfast" Mr Son commanded.

"Dont treat me like I am a kid" She began to raise her voice.

"Stop it already!" Mrs Son shouted, silent across the house "It's hurt watching the family in mess. Where is the family harmony that I dreamt of? Where?"

Suho popped out beside Wendy. He grabbed her hand quickly without she realized. She widened her eyes and trying to lost from his grip.

"You are too much, Wennie" He said, coldly. He dragged her to the dining room, deaf himself not to hear her whined.

Mr Son grinned widely. "Good job, Myeon. Dont be too nice when she already rude" Then, Mrs Son hitted his shoulder. He rubbed softly while looking at Mrs Son, pouting.

Wendy took a sit beside Suho. She started to eat then her mothet kept putting another foods into her bowl. 

"Ma, I am full already" She sighed, looking at her.

"You need to eat more. It's for your own healthy" Mrs Son smiled, faintly. Her eyes still red, crying scene not fade away yet.

Wendy gave a low sighed, continue eating fastly. 

 

Wendy's father forced her to go school with Suho.The situation in Suho's car was in tensed condition. No one dare to speak like old times, teasing and laughing together like a retarded seal. It's all gone from now on.

Wendy sighed, taking out the ear buds plugged into her ears. She closed her eyes, tapping her shoes followed the rhytem. 

Suho focussed on the road, his minds totally blank. Everything happened fast liked a thunder. No one expected it to be happened. He gave a glance to her direction. Suho curled a smile unknowingly watching her cute face singing along the song in a low voice.

"There is no need to look at me, just focus on the road" Wendy said, coldly.

"Oh, you can talk? I thought youre a disable person?" Suho smirked, sarcastically.

"Do you want to say anything to me?" She said, still looking at the road instead.

"I amazed with your rude manners at your parents yesterday" 

"Thank you for the compliment" She faked a smile

"You make such a big deal over that 'stupid' company" He chuckled

"You know nothing. It's my passion and future." She sighed "You better shut up because you've reach to my patience limit"

Suho stopped his car. Wendy folded her arm while looking curiously at him.

"Get out because you've reach to my freaking patience limit" Suho commanded harshly.

"I feel honour to get out from here. I dont like to share my breath along a husband who cant believe his wife. All he did is shouting at her." She opened the car, getting out then looking at him for the last time "Day by day passed and I starting to hate you"

She slammed the door harshly leaving Suho speechless inside the car. He watched her figure away from his sight.

"That's suppose to be me who starting to hate you," He chuckled bitterly "Look how you manipulate your own words and claim yourself a real victim." He tsked alone.

 

Seulgi was staying by her side when Jungkook was not around. Wendy lost all of her attention in the class. 

"Wendy, please solve this problem" Mrs Song pointed her place. 

She jolted in shock when Seulgi nudged her arms. She raised her brows by sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter