#30

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later after the event incident. The students were forgot about it slowly as no anyone bragged into it. The next day of event, Suho returned to Korea. It's make her strength to face the reality. 

Honestly, she wanted to tell him the kissed incident but something else will be up too. Why she involved in music? 

Suho totally against it

So, she prefer to shut .

 

Seulgi and Wendy was walking around the school garden, waiting for the bell rang. Then, they heard a boy- voice was calling their name with an excited tone. They turned their back, showing Jungkook was running to their direction.

Jungkook pantted heavily, trying to catch his breath "I've good news to tell, its about me !!!!!" He waved his hands into the air happily.

"Woops, calm down your first" Seulgi laughed while rubbing his back softly.

Wendy anticipated to hear something that could make Jungkook be too happy until want to share with the girls "So, tell us what is it?" She smiled, faintly.

"Guess what?" He wriggled his brows "I GET TO BE AN IDOL NEXT 2 MONTH" he screamed right into their speechless faces. He jumped around them liked a kid.

Wendy widened her eyes and the jaw dropped in disbelief "You---" She smiled happily while looking at him "YOU DID IT, BRO"

Seulgi nodded, while forming tears in the corner of her eyes "He will be our sunbae!!" She furrowed the brows, jokingly "I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU, SUNBAE!"

"It will be fun if I order you around because thats sunbae's job" He patted his chin in amusement. The person he liked to tease was Seulgi because she like to make everything in chaos and she was really a sensative girl.

"Dont you dare to make me punch your face and guess what? You dont get to be an idol" She stuck out her tongue, crossing her arm.

"Stop it," Wendy rolled her eyes then gave a smack on their head as a revenge. They rubbed their head, pouting curled on their lips. "How they can choose you?"

"They had been secretly watching me danced in the event with you" He didnt stop grinning. They couldn't help but its kinda cute.

"Woah, they stalked every details of their trainees" Seulgi amazed but split in second she said "It's creepy as hell"

"As long as they know about my hardwork, I am totally fine" Jungkook said, sighed in relief "At least my hardwork got paid off for many years as a trainee"

"I am proud with you, kookie" Wendy massaged his arm, cutely.

"Thank you, girls" Jungkook grabbed the girls hand into a big hugged. The students were looking their direction in weird faces. A boy hugged with 2 girls. They ignored them and having their happy moments together.

"OH GOD I CANT BELIEVE JUNGKOOK WILL BE MY SUNBAE" Seulgi pouted, still unhappy with him. 

"duh, you take this as a serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter