#21

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long journey had ended. They finally arrived at the beautiful sea. 

Wendy bulked out the seatbealt quickly then opened the door excitedly. She jumped around, plastered a happy face. She ran to the sea, ignoring Suho who was shouted at her.

"Aish, this girl cant contain herself," He sighed but still manage to smile "Look, I need to take all of this out by myself"

She turned her back, realising she left Suho alone to bring the the main things of picnic by himself. She went to him, hand out to help anything.

"Ah, I am sorry" She smiled sheepishly, "Let me help you"

Suho tapped her head, cutely. He gave a light things to her. The rest or heavy things were his duty to bring it.

They found the perfect place for them to put the foods.It's a shady tree.

"I am hungry" Wendy rubbed her stomach, that making a sound.

Suho felt hungry too. He found fried chickens at the basket. They had made it before going to picnic. They took a bite of the chicken while scanning the whole place.

"It's yummy" Wendy grinned, shoving thre food into .

"Eat slowly," Suho looked at her, worrily "I dont want you to choke on your food-"

As soon as he completed his words, Wendy choked on her food. Suho was panicking searched for the water. He handed her to bottle then she drink it in one shot.

"Thanks God" She wiped the water around her lips with napkin "I am still alive"

"That's a revenge for not listening to my words" Suho rolled his eyes, rubbing her back softly "We have a lot of times here, so dont need to be rush"

Wendy pouted,in guilty. Suho smiled at the girl "I am not mad."

"I know" She returned the sweet smile "Because you dont want to lose me forever"

Suho was about to talk but something interrupted him from doing it. His phone was ringing, the screen shown Eunjung had been called him. He stared at Wendy for a while.

Wendy saw the person that showed up in the screen. She cursed in her breath, knowing the witch dare to call his husband on the weekend. What the hell she want?

Wendy snatched the phone before Suho answered. She pressed the green button and clear to be more relaxing.

"Myeon, why you didnt answer my call?" Eunjung asked, annoyed.

"He is with his wife," Wendy smirked "Go away, witch." She hang up the phone without waiting for Eunjung to take another chance to talk back. 

She stared at Suho, looking serious making him felt uncomfortable "Are you hiding something behind me?"

"Of course, no" He denied, trying his best not to look suspicious "I even dont know why she call me" He waved his hands at the air.

"I trust you" 

Suho felt guilty for lying to her. He had done many wrong behind her back. He felt like an idiot how to tell her the truth. He doesnt want to hurt her but basically he already hurt her in silent. 

"Please forgive me" Suho muttered in his breath, in a low tone.

Wendy didnt hear anything because she had something in her minds. She stared at the sea, thinkinf how to get rid of that witch. Aha, she had an idea for today.

"Give me, your phone" Wendy smiled, asking for his phone. He looked at her in confusion, then liftting out the phone from his pocket.

Wendy turned off both of their phones. She handed him the blank screen. 

"This is how we will enjoy our day" She giggled looking at the dumbfounded covered on his face. "I just dont want anyone to disturb us, its for today right?"

He chuckled seeing the girl acted adorable "Youre clever, wennie" He rufled her hair, "We will enjoy our day"

They intertwined their hands together, walking at the sea. Wendy felt so happy because she can feel the warm of his hand.

"If, I can go to this place everyday" She mumbled

"Then you wouldnt go to school" Suho joked

She laughed, staring at him "I feel calm to be here," She smiled afterwards "Run away from the problems. The city is too crowd with people who have two faced"

"We cant run from the problems. We need to face and solve it with any ways" Suho explained, tapping her nose.

She stopped moving. He looked at her in confusion. She grinned and put inside her hand on handbag to take out something. 

"Polaroid?" He asked. He never know We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter