#14

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Monday. Monday meant school. Wendy did a few exercises morning like usual. She noticed there was a blanket wrapped around her. She looked around, but Suho's presence didnt come out.

'Why he didnt wake me up?" 

Wendy continued yawning until her feets stopped moving. She saw foods already prepared at the table. She chose to walk there giving a look. 

'He did breakfast?' She asked herself 'for me?'

Eat well, Wen. And dont be late to go school.

She raised her eyesbrow, leaving a giggled which she thought thats notes he made such a beautiful things. She felt butterflies was dancing in her tummy. 

'Oh no' she gasped in disbelief 'I will be late'

Wendy rushed to the bathroom quickly. She wore her school uniform faster than usual. She went to downstair and ate the breakfast Suho made. She locked the gate and ran to the school.

'5 minutes more before class starting' Wendy pantted heavily as she stepped inside her class. She hold her heart, to catch the breath. Seulgi watched her with worried eyes.

'Are you okay?' Seulgi rubbed her back softly and give a mineral water to drink.

'I am alright' She smiled.

 

'Why Jungkook didnt attent school today?' Seulgi asked while chewing meat.

'He is feeling unwell' Wendy sighed.

'How about we go to his house for a visit? After that, we can go to the company.' Seulgi eyes was sparkling when she suggested that idea.

'Thats what I think too' She nodded then raising his eyesbrow  'Ah wait, are you like him?' 

'Of course, I like him' Seulgi tried herself not to be suspicious, she cleared , began to speak 'He is our friend, our only 'boy' friend could be trust'

Wendy smirked, while continuing eating her meal. She knew there was something weird with Seulgi sudden caring behaviour. 

 

'HI aunt, we are your son's friends' 

Wendy and Seulgi greet and bowed at Jungkook's mom in unison . Mrs Jeon smiled, nodding and give them permission to go inside the house. They even brought fruits for his family. Mrs Jeon asked them to sit for awhile and she dissappeared to call her son.

'What are you doing here?' Jungkook eyes them, shocking with their presences. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter