#12

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He got suffered a lot" Wendy gasped in disbelief when hearing the whole story by Mrs Kim. She never thought a wealthy boy will facing a nightmare like this. He must be too heartbroken and felt sorry towards the girl.

"Then, he met your sister, Hana" Mrs Kim sighed "He fell in love with her but things happened."

"I am sorry for Hana's side. " She bowed a bit "I dont know thats her planned to ruin the wedding. Besides that, I dont so into with adult matters"

"Hey, thats us who want to apologise at you" Mrs Kim hold her hand and squeezed while making eyes contact with Wendy "I make you, a young girl into this thing that suppose not end up with you. If, we think about your protest, this things never happened"

"Mom" she smiled "I am happy with him. Really happy"

"Please dont disappoint or let him down" Mrs Kim bite her lip and looking away "I know this is too much for you but I hope you give a try"

"I always will, Mom"

 

The atmosphere inside the car was very quiet. No one dare to speak up first. Suho focused his eyes on the road meanwhile Wendy was remembering the story that her mother-in-law told. 

If she got to meet Seohyun in her own dream, she did glad to thankful at her for her loyalty to Suho. Even on her last breath, Suho came first into her mind before bidding a goodbye.

"We are here" Suho took out the key from the car.

"Cafe?" She asked herself

"Yes" He smiled "Lets have a drink, together"

 

"May I ask you, something?" Suho locked eyes with her and she nodded and waiting for him to continue "What did mom told you?"

"You want me to tell the truth or lie?" She played eyes with him.

"Everyone want to know the truth" He chuckled "Childish"

 "Seohyun" She looked at him with a worried eyes, hoping Suho didnt mad at her to be such a busybody about his past. It's must be embrassed at public.

'So, what you think about me?" He tried to calm down, breath in and out without making Wendy felt uncomfortable "I am a bad boy right?"

"Youre the loyal boyfriend ever" Wendy smiled, trying to make Suho smiled widely in front of her. "It's a fate, dont ever to blame the fate that God stated"

'I believe its a fate-' He hold her hands "then, you never exist in my life"

Wendy felt touched hearing his words. It's purely made butterflies in her tummy dancing happily. She wanted to hold his hand for a long times. She didnt even to release er hand away from him. Because, his hands was so soft and heartwarming.

"From what I observe, Seohyun was a nice and naive girl. She also a type of who like to keep her feeling inside. She even success to make this bad boy changed or take a break from his daily routine" Wendy chuckled "Bully"

"Yah, Son Wendy" he glared at her, annoyed "I am the most popular boy at the school. Dont you dare to look down on me"

"Junm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter