#15

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I will keep your secret' Baekhyun laughed while patting her head.

Baekhyun treated her a drink at the shopping mall near to the company. Wendy told everything since there was no other option left. Baekhyun was the person she can trust. So, it's doesnt bring any worry. Her secrets were safe and sound.

'But, I wonder why you dont want him to know?' Baekhyun shurgged his back, awkwardly.

'I thought youre his only best friend' She rolled her eyes, sarcastically 

'Ah, I remember' He chuckled 'An idol is not his style'

'I'm glad you remember it' 

'Do you still want to know how Junmyeon through when Seohyun was died? ' Baekhyun began the conversation.

'I do like to hear it if you want' She nodded while taking a sip of vanilla oreo.

'Junmyeon being half crazy because he cant stop blaming himself for not hearing the full explaination from her' He sighed 'He threw all his madness at students'

Well, Junmyeon was a sick bully but still got manage from punishment. 

'Then, he being the old Junmyeon. He slept with many girls then leave them cliffhanger. It's sadden me because he changed to fast.' Baekhyun shook his head, trying to memorise the situation happened in the past.

Wendy gulped in her own saliva. She never imagined, Junmyeon can be that wild. 

'How did he changed back to the normal?' Wendy asked, filled with curiousity.

'He sent to the psychiatric centre. He had been there for 5 months since the incident .' Baekhyun looked away.

What a dark past he had

'After he graduated from school, he send off to manage the company' He squeezed his hands 'I was there to help him too. Since that, he never look at the girls with love anymore. To him, girls just for his need'

'It's kind of disgusting' She furrowed his eyesbrow 'He balmed himself for doubting on his girl then he did 'that' with others too'

'The man you called disgusting is your husband' He cheer himself by joking around 'But, trust me when he being a super nice than usual.to you its mean he tried to be open with you. So you, his wife dont ever cheat on him'

'I know that' She chuckled while drinking 'I think I agree with you at the previous statement'

'Why?' He looked at her, curiously 

'Because he never touch me' She grinned happily 'I am not ready, man'

'Of course, he wouldnt do anything to the high school student' He snorted 'Sometimes jerk, sometimes gentleman'

Because he already has Eunjung to fulfil his needed.

They chatted the others things happily until Baekhyun sensed something not too unpleasant. He took a glance at Wendy who still enjoying in her drink. He need to do something before something worst happened.

Because it's Junmyeon and Eunjung was enjoying their date at the shopping mall.

 'Uh, Wendy' He called with a bit impatient tone 'How about I send you to home right now?'

'You sound like someone in trouble' Wendy hummed 'Are you okay, Byun Baekhyun?'

'Yes, I am in trouble' because to keep you safe f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter