#11

The Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

Suho as a 16 years old who like make trouble at school. Its a miracle to him to be a clever student because he was a type who being a serious when he's at home. 

A new year changed everything when he finally met a girl that attractive the way she were. Her named was Kim Seohyun. They went into the same class. Their place in the class was just beside each other according to the teacher who cant stand watching Suho being a bully to the boys.

Seohyun, a girl with a standard IQ. She had mix feeling when sat beside him. She afraid if Suho wanted to play around with her but she's happy if he wanted to help her with studying.

"I never expect that thing to happen" Seohyun muttered in her breath "How can God create a boy with bad behaviour but get such a clever brain? Thats so unfair"

"Thank you for completing me" Suho smirked as he saw Seohyun glared at him, with pokerface plastered on her face

"I dont talk about you" She replied.

The teacher came to right time and broke the eyes contact between them. Mr Hwang was got in charge to teach Mathematics there. Seohyun, was having a hard time to finish it because she tapped her pen for severely. 

Suho, being annoyed with her action. He took a glance at her. He chuckled watching her wriggled her eyesbrow to get an answered. Seohyun's eyes widened when a boy beside her was showing how to get the answered right.

'I can teach you this at the library, after school" He smiled at her and continued the thing he did.

 

Everything started from there. Seohyun being more open with him. Suho, behaviour still didnt change, still being a bully and bad boy. But, everything changed when he was beside her. He felt more comfortable to be with her. 

"Aish, Junmyeon, I felt glad to see your face got bruises again" Seohyun made weird faces at him making Suho felr softer a bit and forgot the situation he had.

"They found trouble with me, I cant give up" Suho patted her head.

"I dont like to see you be like this" Seohyun caressed his face "They destroy your face"

"My handsome face" He laughed. He took her hand and squeezed her hand "I love you"

"I love you too" Seohyun gave a peck at his cheek, slightly. 

"This is school," Baekhyun approached them "not your date place"

"Shut up baekhyun" 

 

"Seo, youre not feeling well" Suho put his hand at her forehead. "You got a fever"

Suho hold her hand but she winced in pain. He noticed Seohyun being uncomfortable to get touch with him, she seem in pain. He felt weird because she wore a long sleeve. It's not even a winter season.

He tried to open the long sleeve. Seohyun pushed his hand away, begged for not touching that place. Suho was being inpatient and saw many bruises at her hand. A hidden spot that he never knew.

"Who's doing this to you?" He shook her body "Tell me"

'I- I just falling from the stair" She said without looking into his eyes making Suho disbelief.

"You're lying to me, Kim Seohyun" He said, concernly "Tell me the truth"

"Thats the truth." She looked at him "Thats why I didnt come to school yesterday"

"You make me so worry" He hugged her tightly and playing with her hairs "Then, dont be too clumsy"

"I am alright" She curled a smile and hold her tears from falling, didnt dare to make Suho knew the truth.

"Let's go to the hospital" Suho broke the hug "You need to have some check up"

"Jun, I am fine. I will eat medicine when I am home" 

"Okay. Let me bring you to go home" Suho pouted.

"I love you, Junmyeon" 

"I love you too, Seohyun"

 

"Where is your girl?" Baekhyun raised his eyesbrow "Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter