I can't let you

My Gangster Love

I was stoned. I feel like my chest's about to burst from this pain I am feeling. The excitement was lethal; and so her answer. I just don't understand! Why does she said no? I thought she loves me... She cares for me... She wants me... But why is she saying no to my proposal? I just want us to get married! So no one can seperate us. So I can call her mine, legally. So I can cherish her and live with her and treasure her while I'm fighting all the trials, not alone but tied with her. I want to feel her. In every way I can. I want her scent marked on my car, her laugh as I walk around the house, her smiles every morning... her body every night. I want to feel her. I want her in my system! So damn bad I can't stop crying while driving this ty car. My phone rang and I can't help but to stare who it is.

"What?" I guess my voice is still shaky. "Young Master, Miss Jiri is crying so bad." I know. Me too Jiri. See? You're feeling my pain. But I don't understand why you don't want my resolution. You're hurting too right? You're breaking into pieces too right? But I guess not much as I am. I am so ing broken! "Uh-huh? How bad?" My answer was sarcastic. I want her to feel empty. I want her to feel like she is running out of breathe! I have always been dreaming about us, and our future but it seems like Jiri always has her ways. She don't want me in. She wants to stay in the safe zone. And that's so cruel! THAT'S SO UNFAIR TO ME! She only thinks about herself. I am so mad at her. HOW CAN SHE TURN ME DOWN LIKE THAT?! "Sir, she has shortening on her breaths." Oh yeah? I can't breathe properly too sweetheart. Is she fine? What the hell are you doing rush her to the hospital! But I can't say that. I don't want this love sick feeling inside me. I think I am so immature for loving her that much. For making her my whole world. I don't wanna lose it again. "Sir?" Stephan echoed my name as I sighed in disbelief. How can I say nothing while my princess is hurting? I just can't let her hurt me more. Is she pretending to be hurt? She must be right? "Just... tell her to stop crying. I'm flying to Japan tonight. I won't be able to go home. I'll call dad. Drop her safely in the house. Tell her mom to look after her. I'm gonna hang up."

I booked a flight to Japan. I know this is so coward of me, but I'll be flying out of the country and solve my problems without her. Without seeing her, without hearing her voice. If Jiri can do things without me, I'm sure as hell I need to learn things without her. I want to give Jiri what she wants. And she wants a mature boyfriend. Someone who isn't clingy and easily jealous. Someone who can probably stay okay whilst not talking to her in days. And I'll be that. I'll be your idea of perfection Jiri. I want to be your end game. You wait and I'll ask you again someday. For now, I'll arrange myself. Do you want someone who won't be around always? Who won't talk to you everyday? Who wouldn't want you kept near him? Fine then.

"Hello?"

"Melissa... It's me."

"Jungkook? Oh right, I know you'll call me. So... what's up future husband?"

"I need you to fly to Japan. We'll arrange things and fix the contract."

"You know fixing and arranging includes marriage..."

"I'll see how worse it is first. I'll call you again, Ms. Kang."

 

You want me mature? Here I go. I can't let you leave. If changing my whole ing personality all over again will make you stay then I'm ing in for it. Wait for me Jiri. I'm gonna show you the Jungkook you want.