You did this to me.

My Gangster Love

AN: If you like to play We On and Tomorrow. HAHA!

"You airhead!" I shouted over the phone as I ended the call. "Stop the engine. Cancel the flight. Ready the Range Rover and my..." I trailed off as Stephan began clicking through his remote over the whole security. "My equipments. I need to get to that Jin. Trace where his location is. That damn man." I quikcly saw Amaria, waiting for me in the end of the airplane's stairs. "Where's my phone? Tell Mom and Dad to stay at the Security room. Locked all the doors.Engage code number 2." She looked at me like I grew another head. Oh, I won't explain at this moment. "Now!" I shouted as she nodded, handing me the phone running through one of the drivers. "Young Master. They're in Gyeonggi-do." I nodded as he opened the car for me. "Is everything ready? Try to reach him." I sighed as I kocked my head once. How can I be so stupid to let Jiri stay with him? And who's that man anyway? What did I do? And what does he meant he killed Jungkyoo? As my head throbs in pain while thinking, Stephan slowly poked me. "Cannot be reached. We're here. And your car and things are ready." I nodded as I got the key from one of our security, opening the Rover, looking back to Stephan. "Where in Gyeonggi?" I asked as I checked the back's stuffs. Checked. "In Yongin. I think its is near Jukjeon." I slammed the driver's door driving as fast as I can. "Stephan take care of Mom and Dad, I'll turn the radio on. Once you hear a shot, hurry and send back ups. Stay two mile away from the place, arraseo?" I asked as I clicked on the gps, making sure no one is following me. "Yes Young Master." I ended the call and proceed to saving my princess.

I panted as I searched a whole abandoned building. Squatting, I tried to close my eyezs and I see Jiri's smiling face laughing at me on how weak I am. Stupid girl, she should have stayed with me. Creep crawled through my spine as I heard her crying in fear, struggling for her life. I know she's as strong as a man, but that baby is still a woman. "Ugggh..." I cussed and threw some stones releasing my frustrations and stresses. "You came faster than I thought." Jin's voice startled me from thinking. Looking at him, he has bruises on his face. "Oh she did that to you?" I provokingly step up towards him. Mocking him a smirk. "Shut up." He said, his eyes filled with anger. "You know she can beat you." I said as I fake a yawn, stepping again. "You know I already beat her." My face turned at him. "You didn't dare." I said as I whistle. "Oh, I already did." I snappily held on his collar. "You're going to hell." I said as tried to look at him in the eyes. "Where is she?" He laughed dryly. "She's good man. She really taste so right." I punched him at his statement. "Y-you didn't touch her." I said as I tried to convince myself. No, Jiri was pure and whole hearted. She can't be harrassed by this face. "DAMN !" He said and his laughed echo the whole building. "You're sister taste good too, you know." My eyes widen in flashback of me memory. "His name is J. Well, I call him that. He's tall and really pretty. He acts like a woman. I love him so much Jungkook."  I took a step back. Don't freaking tell me the same J and Jin standing in front of me is Jungkyoo's boyfriend. I'll literally kill him for this. "Yes. Yes I am your sister's ex boyfriend." Gasping. I tried to calm my innerself but I cannot do anything. Using Jiri's technique, I took a step making a perfect 360, hitting him in the face. You bastard! I go on top op him, punching him in his face. "J-jungkook..." I heard her voice somewhere. I was astoned, looking at Jin who is spitting blood. I quickly stood up. "Jiri-ah? Park Jiri-ah? Where are you?" I heard him muffling something, I saw her hands with blood. Oh My God! My poor Jiri. She's trying to crawl. "Baby..." I quickly ran towards her. Noticing her messed hair and dirty clothes. "I'm so sorry Jungkook." She cried as I tried to cradle her, I hugged her tight. "It's gonna be alright." I said as I kissed her temple. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm so stupid." She chanted over and over again and I can feel her tears on my shirt. "Are you alright? What did he do?" She tried to smile and I felt my heart breaking as I saw her with bruises. "I'm no gangster already. Haha." She tried to joke but I quickly shook my head kissing her again. "You're my Gangster love. You wait here okay? I'll try to finish him now." I put her in a wall, making sure she could seat comfortably. I saw her eyes flickered and tears kept falling through her eyes. "I love you so much." She said and she smiled a bit. I nodded returning her love.

"So you kind of found here huh?" Jin's voice turned my world into deep again. "I'll always find her. You look so ugly." I said as I punched him again. He winced in pain and he laughed. "What did I ever do to you, huh?" He laughed causing blood to spit into the floor. "You did this to me! You..." He said as he tried to stand. "Yes! I played with your sister. But that's because I need the money. I loved her too Jungkook. I always did. She was the sunshine in my dark world. You didn't knew ho sincere I was to her. She was the very last thing I had back then. I needed the money Jungkook, and Mr. Kim offered me a big amount of money in exchange of your files. I asked her for it Jungkook. I told her I needed the money. But she said she'll lend me some. I can't take that Jungkook. So I tried to please her, she agreed and gave me the files. That day, I gave it to Mr. Kim. She said it's alright. You have a lot of things on you rmind. The files were nothing." My breathe hitched at what he is telling. Jungkyoo lied to me? "But she gave the wrong file. She gave your company's whole reports. I thought she gave me the corrupted conversation between Mr. Kim and her mistress." He started to cry and I looked at him confused. "The next day I had the money, I go to the hospital. Paying for the surgery of my sister and Mom. But she saw me Jungkook, and she thought I was cheating on her. That I was only using her and I just need her money. She never did call me or anything. I tried to sneak up on your house but I always ended up beaten by your security. I just heard she killed herself. She thought I don't really love her. Now it's my time for revenge. I'll kill Jiri too..." He said as I heard a shot and I stared at her in widened eyes.