You didn't answer my call.

My Gangster Love

I walked behind Pain and I don't know what's with girls glare to me and sweet smile on Pain. Pain sat in the end of the class so I followed him. Sky arrived and he looked so good in his unifrom. He sat beside me and I heard girls murmuring and talking about how painfully handsome Sky and Pain is and I am such a . I don't give a about them so it's alright.

"Red. You look good with the hair and the unifrom. It suits you." I nodded vigurously and winked at him. He laughed a little causing girls to gasp and glare at me. I shook my head. "Don't mind them. They're creepy. They always stalk us. Thank God not until we arrive the HQ or the underground." Pain said as he chewed some chips brought by Sky. "You guys were attractive. Maybe they sort of like you." Pain nodded and Sky arched his brow. "Nah. I don't like girls chasing after me. It looks wrong and stupid." He said nonchantly. "What? You mean I look stupid? I am chasing Jung kook!" I said and arched my brow. He did a litlle mumbling with Pain and they both laugh. "You act like a boy, though." Said Pain. "And you're freaking blunt." Sky added and I just rolled my eyes at them. Soon after, the Professor entered.

"So, we have a new classmate. This was directly entered by Mr. Min. One of our stock holders. So you need to respect her like you respect Jimin and Yoongi." Everyone nodded but girls rolled their eyes. "Hi. My name is Park Jiri. Nice to meet you." Our professor nodded and ask me questions but I didn't bother to answer. "So today, we'll work by partners. Boys to boys and girls to girls." We all nodded and Pain and Sky were already a pair. I got lucky, I didn't even know them! I was about to say I can do it alone but a girl with glasses approached me. "J-jiri? I am Mina. Can we be partner?" I beamed at her and said sure.

"Why do I feel like every girl hates me?" I said while we were working on our reports. History is such a pain in the . But I like this subject. "You kind of, like, get close to two of the most popular students. Min Yoongi and Park Jimin." I nodded in understanding. I can't tell her I knew Sky and Pain from the very start. "I'm easy to be with. Are they the only popular student here? They're all in Class 1-B." She gasped and a small blush crept her cheek. "N-no. The-There's this boy from 1-A. His name was J-j-j-ung..." I arched my brow and I feel like breaking her neck but I smiled sweetly and continue what she is saying "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook of Jeon Communication & Transportation and Jeon Incorporated." I added and I saw her face turn to tomato. I instantly want to punch her. She nodded and she smiled like a fool. "I'm her girlfriend." I added, she just gaped at me and slowly laugh. "We all wish to be." and turned to look at every girl. I shook my head. "He don't talk to anyone. Not even his seatmate. He don't even smile! But he's really perfect. He tops all the exams and he is freaking good at any sport. You know, when you got to be her partner for a report or something, he'll do all the work or ask his butler to talk to you and give you instructions on what you're going to do. He is literally anti social." She said while writing something on her paper. "His butler's name is Stephan. And he do smile." I said and write my answers too. She looked at me dumbfounded and I smiled at her. "You sure is a great stalker! Do you know where he lives?" I nodded. "I do." And I did the report. The next subject came and Mina wants to sit beside me so I asked Pain to let her sit with us. He agreed, cause he care less. This was our seating arrangement: Pain-Me-Mina-Sky. Mina was really happy to be next to Sky. She whispered "If Jungkook don't exist, I'll probably like Jimin." I only smiled at her on her comment.

It was now 5pm and Sky and Pain were on the gym practicing for basketball tournament. Pain was the MVP and Sky was a great point gurad so I told them I'll look around and I'll text them when I get lost in here. I was walking in the ground cheking the school out when I heard screamings. I looked at the direction ang noticed group of girls in circle. I was curious so I get to walk to them and kind of peek on what is happening.

"Jeon Jungkook ah! Just talk to us. Even once." A girl said while holding his coat. He snapped his hand and the girl lose her hold. "Just smile!!!" Another girl said and took picture of him. He closed his eyes and I didn't know why but I felt how annoyed he is. "Talk Oppa!" Said a girl and was about to kiss him but I quickly swayed other girls and pushed her face with my hands. "What the hell!" They all shouted when they saw me. "Didn't you know there's a line to get to see Jungkook this near?" I quickly shook my head and raised my brows. Jungkook opened his eyes and saw me. He didn't even look shocked or what. He just stared at me. I quickly stand beside him and smiled. He raised his brows and everyone gasped. "Jungkook reacts to a girl! Oh my gee!" One girl shouted and everyone screams. I quickly get hold of his hand but he slapped my hand away. I was so shocked and I heard other girls gigling. "You..." He said trailing off. Suddenly, the girls phone was held close to us for recording and I can't do anything but stare at his very cold eyes and drown at my own feelings. "You didn't answer my call." He said and eveyone dropped their jaw. I probably looked like a tomato right now. Mom could sell my face! "I... I was kind of..." I was thinking of a great reason when he cut me off "Getting ready for school? I know now. Let's go." And he hold my hand and pulled me away from the group of girls. I stared at our hands and a tear fell. I am really happy. While he was walking through the grounds, I saw cameras flashing and I don't care about anything else rather than him... Oh my Jungkook!