Secrets.

My Gangster Love

We arrived at their house and he said the password again. I should be used by their mansion but I can't stop my awe about their really gigantic villa. "Young Master, Young Mistress." I looked at their maids and chuckled because of embarassment. "Oh! You can call me Jiri." I said but Jungkook said no and pulled me to I don't know. "Where are we?" I asked as we enter a big part of the house. From the ceiling to floor there is a light blue satin curtain that makes it look like the sky. There is a huge table in the center and he motion me to sit there. "This is the waiting room. Mom would be here soon." I just nodded and took out my phone taking picture of the room. I heard another different shutter and I know it is not mine. "Is that yours?" I asked but he just shrugged I didn't have the chance to push it through him because his Mom arrived. He is wearing a white summer dress, engraved of floral details wearing a crystal clear high heels. "Good morning Mrs. Jeon!" I said and she ran to me and hugged me. "Jung kook, I hope I can borrow her today?" Jung kook looked at me and nod. "Text me to fetch you, okay?" He said as he opened the car door for us. I blushed and bit my lips while nodding. "He's really into you." Mrs. Jeon said as soon as I entered. I just smiled at her and nodded. "We thank you for giving Jung kook another life." She sincerely looked at me. I don't know what to do so I just held her hand tight and said comfortable words.

We entered a mall and look for a salon. "I love your hair but it needs t." She said and touched the tip of my hair. "Could you cut this?" She said and everyone in the salon was in panic. They did something to my hair and it looks good. They painted it hazel brown, trim the ends and applied some curly whatever. "I didn't brought money. I'll pay you later?" I don't know how to tell her that but she just laughed at me. "Oh! No. From now on, you'll be my new baby girl. Let's go shoppe?" I didn't had the chance to protest because she entered the botique and chose so many dresses and blouses and skirts. "Try them all!" She said and pushed me a bit to the dressing room. One thing I learned about his Mom. She was carefree. She acts like a kid but she is really classy. "They all fit me." She beamed at me and nodded, gave it to a saleslady and said "Put it in my tab." and we left then go to a shoe store picking different heels and flats and sneakers and even flipflops. "This is too much?" I said. She looked so sad. "Just take it Jiri. Please?" She plead and I can't let her down so I said sure. After we shop, which we almost empty 8 botiques, and I know that is too much but I can's still say no we ate.

"Thank you Mrs. Jeon. I'll find a way to repay you." I said but she smiled at me. "You don't need to do that." She said and drink her water. "You did greater to us." She said. I asked her why and she looked away before talking. "We have twokids..." She trailed off and I dropped my jaw. Where is the other one? "Jungkyoo was 3 years older than Jung kook. And because we are always afar, we are in Berlin, Italy, New York, London or wherever we have extensions theygot so close. But one day when we got home for a vacation Jungkyoo said in the dinner that he has a boyfriend. And it was I think good for her but Jungkook don't want the guy. Since then, they always fight because of Jungkyoo's boyfriend. I know Jungkook is sensing something so I told him to take it lightly on her sister. She love her sister so much. Well, not romantically. When her sister learned she was cheated and used, she had attempts to commit suicide but Jung kook was always there to watch her. One day, I asked Jung kook to be with his Dad and looked over at the business. He don't want to because of Jungkyoo but I told her I'll watch my daughter so he go. I was about to enter in Jungkyoo's room that time when my phone rang..." She trailed off, sobbing. I hand her a handkerchief and scrub her back.

"It was an emergency for the extension in Gangnam so I had to look over it. I was in panic because I can't contact my husband nor Jung kook so I asked the driver to drive me there. And little did I know, my daughter is killing herself with pills." She sobbed and cried hard like she has never cried for this before. "After that incident, Jung kook became so distant to everybody. He doesn't smile a lot and talk a lot. He'll talk if needed but he don't want any friends. And he hated girls. I was a bad mother for I didn't had the chance to take care of my daughter. So I said to myself, I'll stay here in Seoul and look over Jung kook until he was happily married. I pushed him to dates and arrange relationships but I know he's not happy so I didn't took it seriously too. When I hacked his phone, we owned the communication company so it was easy, I noticed your name 'Park Jiri' I know for that time you were a girl so I opened your conversation and I am so glad about you because finally he has someone, a girl to be exact, whom he trust." She finally stopped crying and wiped her tears. "He was full of secrets. I just hope you learn to unlock him evetually. I really like you for my son." I hugged her tight and smiled at her after everything. "You're like a daughter to me." She said and I was more than happy.

 

AN: Okay, I'm sorry. I need four or five more chapters before the twist! I AM REALLY SORRY FOR BEING A DOUBLE TALKER. I just need more scenes to make it more realistic. Thank you guys!

PS: I'm so sad because Luhan is my bias after Jungkook

PS: I am very happy I got the royale ticket for BTS tour here in my country!  JUNGKOOK SEE YA!