Golden Rookie

My Gangster Love

"So, what I do is I calculate where he stands and what safest attack can I do at first. I'll let him or her be tired of attacking me while I am reviewing on the techniques he is using. Then I'll think of a good spot to hit him and so I win." I said and motioned things that I am known about. He quickly nodded and tilted his head. "Let's do it?" He asked. I nodded and I looked at him. "Don't use the 360 now, or the 45 use... 65 when you are this distant to your opponent. Kick him here..." I said and lightly kicked him in the abdomen in 65 degrees. "And move forward a litle while holding his arm, tunrning it to sides. Don't rush things. You have 30 minutes or so." I said as I teach him more techniques.

*Beep beep*

From: Pain in the

Show will start at 8. Come on now.

"We need to go." I said as I looked at him and smiled. He smiled at me too. "I'm excited." He answered and I grinned at him. "Not nervous at all?" I joked and he shook his head winking at me. Oh playful Jungkook! Sky fetched us and gave Jung kook and me a paper bag. "Change your clothes. Uniform is a must." I nodded and Jung kook opened the paper bag revealing a black shirt with our gang logo and number 97 in the back. Pants were included which are black too and it has a logo too on the right but its knees are ripped up. I checked mine and it was the same, just smaller size. But I notice Sky and Nighmare were wearing different numbers. "Yah. You have different numbers! And what is 97?" I aksed. Sky laughed and Nighmare answered for us. "97. 9 is for Jung kook's date of joining and 7 for your favorite number?" He asked like I was dumb I rolled my eyes at him and he did the same. Stupid J-Hope! Uggggh.

Loud up beat musics started ringing into my ears and I looked over at Jungkook who is exploring the place by his eyes. He pointed a room and I guess it was a restroom. We walked through there and I greeted some gang. "Hi, baby boy." One y voice filled my ears and I looked over her who's touching Jung kook on his chest and Jung kook was... well obviously annoyed. "Stop flirting with mine. Do you wanna die?" I asked casualy and blew my hair. She stared at me wide eyed and bowed, she quickly said sorry and ran away. "Cowards. Dare to touch him, while I am having a big time just to talk to-" I was busy whispering with myself when Jungkook's laugh filled my ears. "Stop it. You change, I'll look over you." He said and pushed me to the change room. I got out and noticed him standing by the wall. He raised his brows. "Wear my jacket. The shirt is too tight and fitted." He said and handed me a black leather jacket. I just shrugged and smiled at him. He changed too and I can't take my eyes off the sweet and perfect boy who is now in the underground. Freking fresh and yummy.

"Do you want something?" He asked but I quickly said no. He nodded and looked around. We spotted Pain and we walked over him. "Damn baby, looking good." He said and he put an arm on my shoulder, I smirked at him and laughed a bit. "Stop it." Jung kook said and I quickly pulled against Pain and sat beside him.  "The show will start in 5. You ready?" I asked him and he answered cooly. "Never been this ready." And laughed a bit.

"For the solo fight! Ha Jae Kyung from the Realicv and the debuting new member of most prominent gang these day Jeon Jung kook from the Vanderoughs!" Cheering and chants from different gangs were heard. "50 dollars for the new boy." I said and gave the money to the lottery boy. "You sure?" And I nodded and beamed at him. "Start the fight!" And I saw Jungkook staring at the boy with the same icy black eyes. He looked around the boy and move a little forward. The man started smirking and balled his fist. I hope he'll do 360 this time, it would really work. The man move a liittle forward and Jung kook stepped back turning a perfect 360 degress of might kick making the opponent burst in pain. I bit my lips as I felt so happy for him. He move forward, held the man by his shirt and started punching him in the abdomen. The man got up and was about to attack Jungkook when JK did the 45 degress and we, the Vanderoughs laugh the hell out of us because we sure we're winning.

The duo is done, which by the way was no sweat. Pain laughed as I gave him a high five. "You did good." Jungkook said and I winked at him. "You did better." I whispered to him and he nodded. "Here." He said and handed me a bottle of water. "Thank you." I said and drink through it. Trio came and Nightamre did nothing but to punch the opponents face. Excuse me but I don't know why he likes to wreck the opponents face. "We are now on the most important thing on the tournament! THE TWIST!" Everyone clapped and Jungkook asked me what it is. "It was some turn of the usual events in Underground. You need to do what they are asking." And he nodded. "Where's the Golden Rookie from Vanderoughs?" I smirked as I pushed him on the arena a little bit. Golden Rookie, sounds good to him. He step up into the arena and everyone cheered. "I will let you choose who'll be your partner." The MC said and Jung kook raised his brows. "You smell like a rich kid!" MC laughed and Jung kook gave out nothing but poker face. "HE IS!" Someone shouted and the whole Underground cheered for him. "Scarlet Vanderough." He said in cold voice that gave me shivers. I step up the arena and the cheers got louder. The MC gave me the mic and I joked. "Maybe he can't get enough of me, huh." And everyone laughed. "This is easy..." The MC trailed off. "You just need to kiss each other senseless while trying to attack each other." Oh crap! This would be hard.