Back off

My Gangster Love

JK's POV

Time flies and it is time for me to finally fly to the convention on Jeju Island. "Ah, bye?" She asked as she handed me my sunnies. I looked at her and Mom. They are the only ones who're sending me off. She smiled at me and I can't help but to stare. I don't think I can go. "Young master, we need to go." I looked at Stephan who'll be with me the whole trip. I nodded and kissed Mom on the cheeks. "Be a very good girl, okay? Don't stay outside the house 'til night. You sleep in my room and always answer your phone plus one of the body guards will always be with you. You hear me?" I saw her eyes glitter with tears and I can't help but to hug her tight. I'll be back baby, I'll always be back. "Please remember me too." I joked and she lightly punched me. "You take care and please, come home." She said as she smiled at me wiping her tears. "I'll miss you and I..." She hugged me really tight and I can't help but to give it back to her. "love you, Jungkook." I kissed her hair then her forehead then her nose and finally "I love you even more, baby." her lips.

The trip to Jeju was okay and boring. "Here's your room keys Mr. Jeon." I nodded as I take my keys and left Stephan with the baggage. Trying to call Jiri I opened teh door. "What the fu?" I almost cussed not until I remembered a smiling Jiri. I faked a cough and stood up straight looking at the asleep girl in the couch of the suite. "Young Master the..." I nodded as I gestured the girl sleeping. I'll grab another room then. "You're already here!" Looking at her, she stood tall. Really taller than Jiri. "Hello?" My smile immediately appeared as I heard Jiri on the other line. "Hey baby..." I trailed off as I got my back up and walk outside the room. "I'm on the hotel room." She sighed as I heard her moving through bedsheets. "Are you on my room?" I heard her yawn and I can't help but miss her. "I miss you."  I was about to say it back when the sleeping girl appeared in front of me. "HI!" She cheerfully greeted and I motioned my hand 'stop.' "Are you with someone?" Her voice was shaky, like she was about to get angry and I laughed a bit I bet she's frowning. "Not really. I don't even know her. I think there must be some problem on the room reservations. I'll get another one, don't worry." Seconds and there's no reply. "Hey baby girl, you still there?" The girl again appeared in front of me smiling and waving her hands. She's annoying. Can Stephan kill her? "Baby..." I heard her mumble words and I sighed. She's jealous. "I love you. Only you. When I get back let's get married, okay?" I saw the sleeping girl's jaw dropped. Her eyes quickly focused on my phone and I turned around again. Damn it. ing . "YAH! I- I..." Jiri can't answer so I smiled. My girl's really cute. "Don't get too jealous. Just 3 days baby." I heard her sigh and then I looked at Stephan carrying another pair of keys. Nodding I walked into the newly opened room and closed the door. "I need to go, I'll call you later okay? Eat your dinner hm?" I turned the phone down as soon as she said all these things... beautiful things about me taking care of myself and me coming back and me loving her. Damn, I'm smitten. Haha.

"Young Master... there's a conference tonight. 10 pm. Formal wear." I nodded as I typed a report on the computer, checking my phone. We're texting you know.

From: My Everything

"I am baking!"

To: My Everything

"Leave some for me."

Form: My Everything

"Nope! Sky and your friends will be around. kekeke. I asked them to come it's a bit lonely."

To: My Everything

"Alright? We'll do skype later at 11pm? I need to get dressed. Conference at 10. I love you. Take care."

From: My Everything

"Yes busy CEO! I love you, more."

To: My Everything

"I love you, most."

I picked a red coat and a white long sleeve paired with a black neck tie and a pair of pants then some black shoes. "All set Young Master?" I nodded at Stephan as he opened the door for me. We rode a Mustang 2014. Which is weird, but I picked the car. The venue was grandous. The hotel was filled with yellow and gold lights, making it look like it's some sort of a fairytale. "What is thing conference about?" Stephan shrugged and I can't help but to frown. Dad sent me here for what really?

As I walked over the red carpet, Stephan entered the other door he's not in the VIP guest list or something flashes came like thunder and all I did was show my resting face. You won't get a picture of me smiling, not ever. Not when Jiri's not around. I fished my pocket out of my phone and typed a simple "I'm bored. Wish you were around." Then sent it to Jiri. I bet she's busy accommdating her guests. "Mr. Jeon." A deep voice interupted my thought as he handed me a glass of wine. I nodded and accepted it, cheering it to his. "Excuse me sir, but do I know you?" He produced a fake laugh and I can't help but to look around. This conference is stupid. I can feel it. Why is that, that Dad wants me to be here so bad? "I am Mr. Lee. I organized this special conference for you." I'm not even shock. Look, if this man wants me to invest or do something for him, then ing kneel in front of me. I didn't exist for a cheap thing. "Oh yeah? Shall you start then? This is uninteresting." He looked puzzled yet he clapped three times and the lights dimmed. I looked over at Stephan and warned him to be aware. I can do mix martial arts but I can't get lost. I got my Jiri waiting for me.

The conference was boring, proposals selling their stupid stocks. A million dollar per percent? Funny, huh. "Finally we have entered the most awaited part of tonight's event. May I call Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" The spot light turned unto me and I looked around, flashes of cameras as I stood up and walked the trail through the stage. The ? On the spot proposal? "Am I needed here? Not informed." I whispered in the MC but he just smiled at me. "Mr. Jeon..." The man earlier looked stupid grinning unto me. I almost rolled my eyes. I need to remember her. Jiri. Jiri. My Park Jiri is smilinga nd is waiting for me. "And my daughter, Kim Shihyun is going to be officialy engaged tonight." Say what? I looked at the girl walking into the stage. She's the sleeping girl. She's wearing a long red gown. "We look like a couple!" She said then linked her arms unto mine. Flashes of camera then I remebered Jiri. No, I won't let her cry again. . I slowly pushed the girl then took of my red coat. I look good so I'll still fit. "What are you doing?" She said as I walked back to the stairs to get the fckin out of here. "Jungkook!" What? Does she expect me to accept her? No way!

"Everyone back off. 'Cause I am in a relationship. I an in love as and I am high with her. I don't care who's daughter are you but you mean nothing compared to the woman who's been waiting for me on my home. Just... off."