Welcome Home

My Gangster Love

"J-j-jungkook..." I startled when he stopped in front of a Audi R8 Matte Black. He opened the shot gun seat and pushed me lightly through it. "Jungkook..." I called him again as he started to drive away from the school. "Jungkook." I said, now my voice firm and cold. "Yes?" He asked and glance over me while he was driving. I missed you. I want to tell him but of course, we fought last time we talked. "I want to apologize. I know I've been a jerk." He said and glanced at me again. All I could ever do is nod. "Jiri..." He called and smiled a bit to me. "I'm sorry for that night. Yes it's my fault. I had my fair share of women. I know how to kiss, to date, to everything. I grew up fast because of the business and I cannot afford to miss that different girls that are heiress would chase you every night down to your own bed." I gasped as a pain hit my chest. My eyes started to water again so I looked the other way. "I just want you to know that you are far different from them. I don't love you but you grew special, so special to me. I hope you can understand." I quickly shook my head. "You don't kiss a girl you don't like." I said and a tear fell from my eyes. I was dumstruck, frozen when I felt his hands on mine. "Just... just give me time, okay? I've never been this close to a girl and I am scared I might hurt you more than what I did. I need time to rationalize everything. Please?" He asked, his eyes full of sincerity. I looked over him and smiled a bit. "Damn, I missed you." He said and looked at me. I just shook my head and smiled like an idiot. He's making up! "I missed you more than you missed me." I answered and I heard him chuckled. My heart skipped a bit when I heard him laughing again. "You drive me crazy." I whispered faintly. "I heard that." He said and we both laugh.

We stopped in a big house and I looked at him. I know this place! "Lightbulb." He said and the big gate opened like it was some sort of a password. "Is lightbulb a password?" He nodded. "But it could only be open when your voice is recognized. Mom, Dad and Me... and Jungkyoo." He said and in a stance he looked so down. I pinched his hands and smiled to him. He just gave me a weak smile. "Jungkyoo? And why are we here?" I said and it felt so strange driving through a highway inside a house. I looked around and my jaw dropped. There in not so far distance was a big fountain, beside a big maze and landscapes of trees. Gardens which are full of different flowers like tulips, roses and dandelions spread out the bermuda grass. A white big mansion stands in front of it, shining through the waters surrounding it. This looks like the white house! Are you kidding me? In the sideways of the mini road, there are two big houses which are sky blue and baby pink and it is 20 times the size of our small house. I shook my head in disbelief. This place was gigantic. "You like it?" He asked, amused. I just nodded and laughed. "This is crazy Jungkook!" I said but he just shrugged. As we passed the two house, I saw cars parked beside the big white house. I counted it and it was 18! "That was my first car." He pointed to an Bentley Continental Flying Spur 6.0 I gaped at him but he just looked at me.

"Young Master." a queue of maid said and in the end was Stephan smiling brightly to us. "Stephan, is dinner ready? Are they home?" Stephan bowed before answering the question. "Madamme and Master are both in the dining room. Miss Park Jiri." He acknowledge me and I smiled at him. "Stop looking around. We have plenty of time for that. Come." He said while I am busy admiring their house and pulled me somewhere. I can smell the food from here at it made my stomach grumble. "geez. Dad would kill me." He mumbled but I let it pass. We entered a room with a long table with 16 seats. "Mom..." He said trailing off. An elegant classy beautiful woman stand up as we walked by. She was all smiling and winked at me when she saw me. "Dad." He said. A very fine looking man stood up looking directly at me, showing no emotions. "This is Jeon Jinyoung and Jeon Yumi. Mom, Dad this is Park Jiri." I quickly bowed at smiled sweetly at them. I looked over Jung kook and he just smiled a bit to me. He pulled a chair for me then hel my waist and led me to it. He sat beside me. "Good evening Ma'am and Sir. I am Park Jiri. I'm from Class 1-B and I live in Dahakno. Nice meeting you." I said, my heart almost pumping out because on anxiety. "I've been bugging Jung kook about you. He said he didn't have one so I hacked his phone and discover his texts messages for you. You're really sweet and outspoken!" His mom said and I quickly looked over Jungkook but he is puting food in our plate so I smiled awkwardly at his mom. "Park Jiri. What's your family job?" His dad asked and I can quickly feel the tension. Jungkook suddenly, held my hands tightly. "Uhh..." I said trailing off. Should I lie? "My Mom sells tomato and other vegetables in the market. I help her." I answered courageously. I shouldn't be scared. Mom raised me up well and I know my limits. "In any case do you like my son because he is rich?" I gaped my at him and quickly shook my head. "Excuse me, Mister. But I find that question very offensive. I didn't knew Jungkook was this rich. And I don't intend to love him because of money, fame or whatever he has. I love him and that is because I love him." I said straight forward. I was so sure I am getting kicked out of the house when I saw him smile widely at me. OH MY GEE! Thank you God.

We ate and we talked a lot, his Mom said she wants me here tomorrow. And it is Saturday so I said sure. "Park Jiri" I froze when I heard Jungkook whispering behind me. Sending shivers in my spine and making my heart beats so fast. "Welcome home."