Yes, please

My Gangster Love

I looked at Taehyung's car. It was a Ferrari Cayenne. A blue one. I looked at him and back to the car, he rasied his brows and arranged his white button down shirt. I'm almost speechless. Standing in front of me, is Kim taehyung the heir to Kim Corporation, a man who's my dear friend, and is really handsome. he faked a cough and I laughed a bit. "You're blushing." I commented as he opened the front car's door for me. "You're looking at me too much, Jiri." he said then drive the car, biting his lips then looked at me and chuckled a bit. "I missed you." I nodded as I looked unto the streets we're passing. "Where are we going?" I asked out of curiousity, he shrugged. "Foreign or Korean?" I bit my lips thinking hard, but I never get this offer everyday. "Foreign." He nodded and glanced at me once again before driving to a botique. "What are we doing here?" He looked at me and smiled a bit. "You look good on everything Jiri. You look pretty right now, but we're going somewhere formal. I want you to dress up. This is our first date since I'm back." I shook my head and laughed a bit. "Okay?" I asked as he got out of the car excitedly and then opened the door for me. I shook my head, he's such a gentleman. I don't know why it pinched and hurts my heart.

He picked a really nice dress. It's black and free flowing. His friend paired it with a silver pumps and they arranged my hair and make up a bit too. "You really look stunning." I blushed a little at Taehyung's remarks. he paid all the bills and I got embarassed quickly. "I'll pay you back." I said as he quickly shook his head and opened the front door for me. "I don't need the money, Jiri. I need your time." He said then winked. I laughed a bit and then played some songs on his playlist. We arrived at a French restaurant. From the looks of it, it is surely expensive and costly. "Come on." He gently tugged my arm and put around his arm in my waist. I gasp at the gesture. That was his habit. I quickly looked left to dristract whatever my mind is making up. As I walked and smiled with Taehyung, not in a very far table I saw Jiri, along with that girl, and their families. I almost want to exit the restaurant but then I remembered Taehyung. "This way Sir." the waiter said and I nodded. "You look pale." Taehyung commented but I just quickly shook my head. He roamed his eyes in the restaurant and his grip on my waist was suddenly tighter. I looked at what he's looking at and then I noticed Jungkook. His eyes were darke than usual, his jaw was tightly clenched and his fist is in a ball. I looked at taehyung and tried to smile. "It's gonna be alright, Jiri. Trust me." I bit my lips and then once again looked over Jungkook who's eyes were still all over me, he was staring at me boldly even though the girl beside him is telling him things. He nodded once on what the girl is saying then the girl pouted. Jungkook muttered something and the girl shut up. I shook my head, he's crazy. What does he want? He is happy right now. Why does he need to make me feel uncomfortable? !

Taehyung called for the waiter. I looked at the menu and I almost lost my mind at the prices of the foods. What the hell is this? Made of gold? really? $300 for a dish?! I tried to swallow the lamp in my troath, both from the shock in the price and the fast heartbeats in Jungkook stares. Yes, he is still staring. "One Moules Marinières, glass of blond Belgian ale, and clafoutis made with cherries." The waiter nodded and then looked at me. I coughed a bit and then glanced over at Jungkook who is now holding a glass wine, and is playing it with his mouth. I am freaking affected! "Jiri, what do you want?" I bit my lips and looked at Taehyung. "Okay, I'll order for you. Do you have any allergies?" I shook my head. He looked at me once then stared at the menu. "One Blanquette de Veau, a glass of red Bordeaux, and Paris-Brest." the waiter wroted down what Taehyung said then looked at me again. "Anything else, Madamme?" I smiled at him, I know I look stupid right now. But I don't care! I want this dinner to be finished! "A glass of water please." The waiter smiled at us and quickly arranged our food.

"Are you really fine Jiri?" He asked as he looked at me then glanced at Jungkook. Now, he's busy talking with the girl's families. They all looks so pleased and lovingly at the couple. Maybe, they want him for her. Who wouldn't right? I almost choke my self on what I'm thinking so I just focused on answering Taehyung. "Y-yes. Uhm, how's your life?" I tried to keep myself busy in looking at his eyes. "I'm fine. I went on a date with you because I'm gonna tell you something really important." I nodded as I motioned him to continue. "I came from Amsterdam, and I'll be back there in 2 weeks." I looked at him then he smiled at me. "Really? That fast?!" He nodded and crossed his arms, resting his back on the chair. "You can come with me if you want..." His voice was low and very soft, I smiled at him. Truly, I am grateful but I think that is too much. "Taehyung, you don't need to do that!" He looked at my eyes directly and intertwined his own hands. "I still like you Jiri. I'll do anything for you." I blushed at his remark. "W-when will you be back?" I glanced at Jungkook and noticed the girl's family standing and their family too. I'm just thankful his parents didn't noticed me. he looked over me and raised a brow. "I'll be there for good." I shook my head. ing ! The food arrived, we ate, and then he told me a lot of funny stories. Taehyung is a warm and nice man. He would make a great boyfriend. But sadly, I don't like him the same way he likes me.

"Please excuse me. I'll go to the bathroom." Taehyung nodded as he sipped thru his wine. I quickly walked towards the comfort room. In there I looked at my reflection. Damn it! I am with Taehyung but clearly my mind is floating towards Jungkook and his girl! Just what the ? I shook my head and arranged my hair then washed my hands. I need to be fair to Taehyung. I smiled once and then I opened the door. I almost lost my senses when I saw Jungkook standing in front of the door, his hands on his pockets. He straightened when he saw me. "Jiri." His voice was cold as ice and firm. I looked up to him, his eyes were now more intense and heavy. "W-what do you want?" I bit my lips as I stuttered and failed to show him that I'm not affected by any of this bulls. He walked towards me, three steps and now he is totally in front of me. He leaned in closer and I took a step back then felt the wall on my back. I cursed. "You still do cruse?" I rolled my eyes at him, but with that I know he can surely hear my fast and loud heart beats, The beast in my stomach is now awake, it's like it is telling me in front of me is their owner! "What is it to you?" He pouted and looked unto my eyes. He sighed once and leaned in really close, I can smell his breathe. ! He's playing with me, and no I am not backing down. I looked straight into his eyes not even minding our one inch distance. You wanna play Jungkook? this is how you play? "What do you need?" He just stared at me and I laughed out of annoyance. "What? A kiss?" Now his eyes are darker and heavier. If not for this wall I think I will collapse with this intensity and hear rate! "Yes, please..." Now his voice is almost pleading, like he was missing me all his life...