Too Selfish

My Gangster Love

Jiri's POV

"Dread? Pain? Sky? Night? What the hell?"

I stand astound watching Dread, Pain, Sky, Nightmare painting the headquarter's pink. Even all the Vanderough is helping! They all looked at me for a second then continued painting walls. "What's with the color?" I said as I put the plastic of groceries which contains beers and other instant goods on the table. Everyone points at Pain who smiles cheekily at me. "What the , Yoongi?" I asked as I raised mybrows. "You looked stressed. What's the matter?" he said as he stood up and dusted his suit. Yes, his rich boy aura is back. "Where's your Prince?" He asked as he peeked through behind me. "He's nowhere to be found. Quit it." He just shrugged and then got a couple of beer can and threw one to Night. "That hurts Pain! What the---" Night was about to stand when his paint brush suddenly squirt pink paint on Dread's shirt. " you! This was a new one!" Dread stood up causing the paint pail to spill... on Sky's shoes. "YOU DIDN"T DARE!This is my favorite pair!" I stand in awe as I watched the four of them fighting and throwing everything at each other. Pink paint is all over the place and all the other Vanderoughs are painting walls and will peek at them in a second. "Stop it guys!" I tried to shouted but they just keep on throwing paints with each other. Okay fine. They are strong and manly but mainly retarded! "GUYS! WE'RE NO YOUTHS!" I shouted but Pain just threw the paint brush on me. Really, now? You wanna play this guys? I laughed a bit and then engage with their pink paint war. I know, I know. Childish and very stupid. But for the very least moment, atleast I forgot about Jungkook.

We were panting hard and laughing when we are all lying on the cold hard field outside the head quarters. "But seriously? Why Pink?" I asked my stupid question again. I need asnwers. "I know we only like Red, Black and White color. What the hell it's so feminist!" Yoongi poked at me and smiled. "Well, I got this very beautiful girl who really likes Pink. I am trying to please her." I raised my brows and shook my head. Head over heels Yoongi is very creepy. We drank beers and eat chicken. I texted Mom that she needs to pack and go home to our real home. She agreed too in the end, she feels really embarassed living in that Village. I sighed as I emptied another can of beer. "Jiri, why are you cying?" What? I am what? I suddenly touched my cheeks and all I can feel is the stinging sensation in my heart and the wetness of my tears. "I ed up. I ed up so bad." I was crying uncontrollably now. The four of us is looking at me. Dread is really fuming mad. "Is he leaving you? Is that Jeon making our Alpha cry?!" I quickly shook my head. "I'm making my self cry guys." I sobbed and then Sky hugged me. Damn, Jimin. If only you know how much I have hurt your Jungkook. He's the one who really trusts Jungkook in all the Vanderoughs. "He proposed to me and all I said was no. He did everything for me but why do I feel like I'm scared to love him forever? Like I won't be forever be here and I can't love him like he wanted to? I'm afraid that I'll lose myself in exchange of marrying him! I am in love with him for a very long time but why can't I say yes?! I really love him. He makes up everything in me. But why do I feel so incomplete?" Nightmare patted my head and said the answer I've been waiting for. "You're too selfish to give up your self Jiri. You're scared to be controlled. You are a wandering star. You keep on touching people lives not knowing they want you to stay. But you won't. You will make them feel like you belong with them; but you don't. You're scared Jungkook is a wandering star like you too..."