Next Month

My Gangster Love

"I haven't brought furnitures yet, I don't know what you'll like." I nodded and gasped as I look over the apartment Jungkook brought for us. It is white and has its touches of brown. I know he's a minimalist. I won't even get shocked with the color of the insides. "Let's see..." He said and walked over to the only furniture it has- a sofa couch. It's big and red in color- it looks so elegant and yet comfy. In front of it was a TV stand and a 60 i9nch LED TV. "We'll install air filters, heaters, CCTV cameras... What do you think should we put here?" he pointed in an empty wall. I smiled at him and walked towards him, he aised his brow. "What? Don't look at me like that." I hugged him tight and I heard him laugh a bit. "I'm just thankful you love me this much. I love you." I said and burried my face in his good smelling chest. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. "Should we put a painting here? Or we should do photoshoot! So we can put frames of us all over around the house. That would be good, right?" His voice sounds so excited that my heart aches in happiness from hearing him. I hugged him tighther and laughed. "Yeah Jungkook, let's do anything you want." He sighed and pushed my lightly. "Jiri, are you seducing me? Please! Let's just plan what we will we put and buy for this apartment." I shook my head and laugh. "Fine... I want a big frame of our picture in here. And paintings here..." We just planned the whole thing and design for the apartment and all he do is agree with me and write down what we will buy.

"I have some money, I'll give it to you." I blurted out while he was driving. He glanced at me once and then back to the road. "You're kidding." I pouted, I know he doesn't need it. But it would be really embarassing if he won't accept anything from me. "Just please take it. I can't take living somewhere I didn't paid for." He stopped the car in a restaurant. "Look Jiri... you're marrying me. Me. Jeon Jungkook. Do you hear yourself? I don't need those, baby. I can even buy the whole Gangnam... Why do you want to stress yourself over that? Do you think I'll think bad of you? No. Baby, you're my everything. And all these moneys and wealths? This means nothing if I don't have you. You are my everything. And if you'll tell me you can't live with the things I give you for free then it's like telling me you can't live with my love." I bit my lips as I saw how sincere he was. This past few days, Jungkook kept telling me he loves me and I am his world. I don't know but I want him to feel that way, for always. "I'm sorry." He smiled a bit and held my hand. "Just promise me you'll never leave, okay? I'll do anything, baby." I nodded and pinched his cheeks. "Look how my campus hearthtrob turns out to be! He is so responsible he can feed the whole NoKor." I kidded and we both laughed. "Come, let's eat..."

At 10 pm, I was at home arranging my bed. Jungkook dropped me by our house at 9pm, he says he wants us to go to their house but I clearly rejected it. If we're engaged living under one roof is a bad thing for me. "Mom?" I said as I noticed her counting money. It was so many I almost dropped my jaw. "What is this for? H-how much is this? Mom, where do you get these?!" I was histerics! It can pay off our debt. Mom sighed and I raised my brows. I need explanation! "Jiri... he asked me not to tell you." Who? Who asked Mom not to? What? "Jungkook paid off our debt... remember the day he left for Japan?" Huh? Japan? That was a year and month ago! "MOM?!" I am just so shocked and astounded. Why would he do that? "Before he left he paid everything... even the interest. I am really thankful for him, the debtors returned this money to me... They said that we are paid and all... But you see, I want to pay Jungkook back l so I'm counting everything. I hope it will meet the money we owe and everything he paid for us." Now I dropped my jaw. My baby did paid for these? A year ago I broke his heart! A year ago I told him I can't marry him! A year ago I was stupid and have hurt him! AND YET HE STILL DID THIS?! How much love he has for me huh? How much... he loves me very much he thinks of me always... "What are other things he paid for us?" My voice is shaky, my heart is beating faster than the normal and I feel like crying because of his love... "He paid for the stall I work for. He brought the land. And we have a 10 year supply for vegetables that we can sell, Jiri. I didn't know it... He handed me papers before he left and told me that I should take care of you, he'll be back and he's gonna be righteous for you. He loves you so much Jiri... That's why I always buy you new clothes and things, because he left us that much of amount." Mom said and I saw her teary-eyed. "I never knew you'll be loved like this. You are the only treasure I have, and seeing you happy with Jungkook and witnessing how much he loves you? I approve of the next month marriage." Now I'm confused. It took my moments to realize... "Mom, what's next month?" Mom smiled at me and hold my hands. "Jungkook asked for your hand in marriage, Jiri. He said it'll happen in a month.." Now all I have in my mind is calling that manipulative Jeon! I didn't even got into College! What's with my multi billionaire gangster love?!

 

PS: I'll finish the story w\in a sweet ending... I'm up for book two. Would you read it if ever? :)