Special Chapter- ALL JUNGKOOK POV

My Gangster Love

I love it when our car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. “Young master. I should accompany you.” Stephan said and I shook my head. “Give me my bag. I’ll be late.” He was debating with himself but nevertheless gave me my bag. “Take care, Young Master.” And I nodded. I walked on the busy streets of Seoul when a man suddenly pulled me to dark and creepy street. He got my bag and I don’t want to be touch by them. They look gross so I let them have it. “You are rich. This is branded.” I only stared at him. Take it all, I’ll call Stephan to cut my cards when I got the chance. I don’t really care about the money. We have lot of that. They exercised their hands and I was sure I can fight them if they are not more than three. I studied Mix Martial Arts since I was 8 and I am sure I can take them down. But unfortunately, they are more than 13. “Give it back.” Said a girl. She’s small. I think 5’3 and his hair was tied into a messy bun. It was black and shiny. His clothes were rugged and old. They talked and I was impressed they even bowed at her. She talked and I don’t care. She looks like a beggar so I gave her money and told her my name.

After the incident, which I never told Stephan because I am pretty sure they would be hysterics, I was busy arranging papers and making proposals. I am 19 but Dad gave me the whole Jeon Incorporated. It was so bad and good at the same time. It was good- it helps me to be independent but so bad, I can’t enjoy teen age life. Not that I am planning to enjoy it. It was a busy and tiring day. I gave my bag to Stephan and was about to ride our Maybach when someone called me. "Who are you?" I asked as the Maybach Laundlet parked behind her ducati. "Park Jiri? Park Jiri?" She chanted and she looks stupid so I raised by brows "I don't know you. Stephan, get ma cheque.” I said and straed at her . "Park Jiri? Are you a beggar? A beggar using Ducati?"  I asked and she shook her head with some stupid awkward smile. "I'm the girl who saved you yesterday.” I don’t care who she is so I pointed the obvious but she was persistent and she tail us. One of the things I don’t really like was being insistent. “Let her tail us. I don’t mind her and she’s nothing.” I said to Stephan and he quickly obliged.

From that day, where she ‘saved’ me she keeps on bugging me and it was I think alright. I saw him when I get lost and she totally look… different. Her eyes were fierce due to the makeup and her lips were bloody red. She looks ier on her clothes that night, I must admit. But that doesn’t change the thing that I hate her. She keeps on bugging me, texting me or seeing me. I don’t want anyone close to me so I let her assume. When she’s hurt, I think she’ll quit. Let her be infatuated, tomorrow or the next few days she’ll cry for the chaos she is doing. I told her I don’t want her tying her hair, I remember my sister who died in an accident. She always tie her hair and I don’t want the same thing to happen to me. Girls who always tie their hair and tried to be close to me always ended up wrecked and lifeless. “Young Master, the Lady is looking for you and the news that you are being close to a girl makes her wants to see her.” Stephan said in Italian so I get off the car and told her drive when I texted her. 2 hours passed and I think Mom couldn’t track the car anymore so I told her she should go. We texted and I tried to call her because I was supposed to tell her that she should quit pursuing me for Mom, yeah Mom tracked my messages and she thought at last I already have my girlfriend.

“You…” I trailed off and not shocked to see every girl’s eyes sparkling. “You didn’t answer my call.” It was really important you shouldn’t be seen with me. I want to add but I made an adlib so rumors won’t spread the whole campus.

I am not jealous but when I saw him with Jimin , I quickly remembered my sister. She was really happy and contented with her boyfriend before he stole our plans and proposals and launches it earlier than we planned. We got robbed and my sister’s is super depressed because the boy broke up with her. She didn’t eat or anything and commit her suicide. I don’t want the same event to happen to me so I told her to stop it. That’s why I hate her so much. She reminds me of stupidity and my sister.

“Jungkook…” She said seriously and held my hand using her free hand. “I am really happy you sound jelly. But please, Sky, I mean Jimin was one of the best friend I could have. He’s rich, yes. He really did have a lot of money. But he is really humble. He don’t even ask us for favor. In the Vanderoughs, what’s on your family stays in your family. We could help but we won’t do tricking of people.” She said and pinches my hand a little. I looked at the window and remembered the day me and my sister fought and she did the same. I blushed because of anger as I remembered why we fought. It was because of the stupid boy. I wanted to take all the pain away so I want to take a nap or something “Text Stephan to where we are going. I’ll take a nap. Don’t go too far away. Take me where… I can be me.” I said. “Use my phone.” Because for sure she don’t have number of Stephan, I’ll let her use my phone. And I really indeed miss Jeon Jungkyoo, everytime I’ll have a bad day she’ll let me visit some amazing places. And that’s why I hate her. She reminds me of my sister so much.

AN: Hi! I want Jung kook's cruel, heartless and arrogant character to be highlighted so I didn't said much about anyone just some of the things I want you guys to know! He'll tell more of his hard life story and his perfect picture family. Aish, I want to write always using Jungkook's POV but I don't wanna ruin your poor minds, 'cause mind you HE IS STILL A MAN! Jung kookie ah, you're so heartles >.<