Rest

My Gangster Love

I woke up in my car, feeling uneasy and weary. I checked my phone only to find emails and text messages that contains business things. For the first time in my life, I don't want to arrange proposals and reports. I always love my job, I love how people around me treat me like I'm a God and how they are so frightened when I am in my serious job mode. "Stephan." I quickly answered his call, manuevering thru the road of Berlin. Where are you Jiri? "Yes. That's my suite. Stay at the lobby. I'm in the road..." I shook my head in his last question. "I need to go." I ended the call and breathed heavily. Where the fck did she go?

"Young Master." I nodded with their acknowledgement. "Find her, I need you to bring her back tomorrow. I want her here..." I trailed off as Jiri's smile flashes through my mind. "I'll take a bath. Contact our connections in here Stephan, I need everybody looking for her." They all noted and I readied myself for another blow of unexpected things. I walked around the nearby streets hoping to find her. I can't sit there in the suite, waiting for her to come home. What if something bad happens? I walked passed through everyone greeting me. I know I'm good looking, but I don't entertain hoes anymore since I met that stupid lady. My phone beeped in tone as my heart raced upon seeing a silhoutte. "H-hello?" I stammered as I walked faster to be nearer to the girl. "What?! I have this..." My jaw dropped as I saw her enter a car. What the fck? Is that Jiri? No, no. That girl is really loyal. She won't do that. I ran as I try to chase the BMW. "Fck !" I cussed as I sat on the gutter. Is that Jiri? I asked myself. I faced palm thinking of how she walks and how her body is constructed. Damn, that's really her. But where is she going?

I deadly opened my suite, shocked to see the living room in order. My heart did a back flip and it races so much that I can almost hear it. Damn , she's here? I slowly walked to her room, finding it opened. I checked her bed and she wasn't there. I opened my room to see my messy bed. A tear fell as I imagined her seating in my bed, swinging his feet, waking me up to eat. "Young Master?" Stephan's voice filled my ears and I did nothing but sat on the carpeted floor, and stare at anything. "We'll find her soon enough Young Master." Stephan assured and I shook my head. "I should have hired someone to fckin watch her! I'm so stupid!" I shouted my frustartions away and told Stephan to buy me whiskey or anything. "Young Master, I suggest you won't..." I cut him off. "That's an order." He nodded and bought me some.

A week passed and the conference would start again. I didn't have any proposal to show, I spent the whole week looking for Jiri anywhere but I can't find her. I checked the police record's but there is nothing about a Korean girl or such. I stared at the mirror. I looked like . I don't look like a CEO anymore. I drink hard whenever the night comes that I won't find her, and in the morning I'll take my bath then try my luck again. That was my life after she left. She left me with nothing. She took my heart away with her, and I guess she's not going to come back. I took a bath, combed my hair and shaved. I put on my suit and tried to look smart. But damn, everything inside of me collapses as I saw her infront of me arranging my tie, tip toe-ing and laughing at how she looks stupid. I shook my head and try not to imagine hurtful things. "Young Master." They all bowed and I didn't even bother to nod at them. I'm so lost right now. "Would you like a breakfast?" They are all shocked when I nodded and sat on one of the chairs in the dining table. "What's my schedule Stephan?" I asked. I need to be strong. Jiri would scold me if I won't eat and I won't work. I need to work so that I could feed our children in the future. Yes, I need this. "Proposal conference. The same time." I nodded and eat what I can eat. I need to be presentable.

Another week passed and tonight would be the closing ceremony of the conference by having a ball. Lucky isn't it? I am busy searching for my girl, hurting from losing her yet the fckin ball wants me to go? Are you kiddng me? Oh yeah, even when everything insides of you fall apart, the world won't stop for you and life goes on. That's it. "What's with this?" I asked myself aloud as I looked around the venue. It is full of red lights and it looks like a freaking halloween party. Luckily, this was the same hotel, I am staying. "Well, I heard that Kim, the adopted son would like everyone to meet her girlfriend." I just nodded. Hearing the word  girlfriend gave me chills. I don't know why. Adopted Kim? Who is he?

 

AN: I'M FREE! Okay okay, hold yar 'cause I cannot NOT right the next chapter! Anyway, I would write a story again entitled: Every Beast Need A Beauty. Who shall I star? Infinite? EXO? SHINee? Winner? Got 7? Any sugestions? I'm up for one :) God Jungkook, I love how cocky you can get. ♥